Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long are you planning on being there? What exactly are you looking to do while you are there? Are you interested in buying property? Renting?

Post specific questions and I'll have them answered.

How'd you come across this job?
For property what areas have a good return and for lets say $300k USD could one get a house with 4-5 room, pool, doubel car garage, backyard etc ?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You willing to pay $450k you can get a house in Durban on the beach. Saw someone advertising it a few months back
Nah that is seriously high. I'm thinking capetown or joburg. $450k is too much but given its beachside. Do you have any websites you recommend for SA real estate and research ?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Faneto

Banned
Daps
spent most of my vacay time in the States in ATL and Memphis. Was appalled by all the fake ass, even some of the real ones. The accent thing really isn't a turn on for me tho breh. As long as you're disease free and that ass is :ohlawd:, you pretty much got me. Summer is in full effect so I need to hit up Sun City and break out the creep cam for the Coli
How common is AIDS out there?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread OP I been in here for like 2 weeks just lurkin:banderas: I read it all through like 3 of 4 times :banderas:
You don't even know man a nikka just read through this whole like :ohhh: on every damn page :whew:

Every tab I got related to getting the fukk up outta here :dead:

Got me doing some serious thinking, I'm 26, got no commitments to anyone :lupe: Just finding work abroad is just :why:

GMBforavisa:sas2:

Ill dap rep and all that shyt on my next read:obama:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Are these two really that big
die-antwoord-fatty1-300x269.jpg