Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
depends on where you are.....it's no more violent that your normal U.S. metropolitan area....the thieves are crafty, I'll give them that. When I first got here, I couldn't have been on the ground for more than 30 min before someone pick pocketed me

of course, just milder than what we consider seasons. Summers usually don't get hot (little to no humidity unless you're in Durban which I heard reminds people of S. Carolina humidity). I can count on one hand how many days were actually over 90+. It was hot last week from what I heard. Couple of days over 90.

Cape Town weather is the BEST MANE! Reminds me of San Diego. Has been cold for some reason this past weekend. Even then, you can be out and about rockin shorts and shyt
Durban has the GOAT weather though breh.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
With so much potential ass here, why would I want to get married? I did meet some N. African professional chicks that got the bed wench game down to a science. Strictly :mjpls: from Nigeria & Ghana

How do you find the woman there? I've been twice, spent about a month total there I guess. The women there are attractive, but I felt like I was in thottville. I did meet one girl there in Jozi who I would of considered leaving the game for though

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How do you find the woman there? I've been twice, spent about a month total there I guess. The women there are attractive, but I felt like I was in thottville. I did meet one girl there in Jozi who I would of considered leaving the game for though
Tinder, work, just hanging out, running clubs, the gym. All prime locations for meeting women. Sandton and that area for your more upscale types. But I'm just a regular dude. Good hip hop/old school and whiskey and I'm straight. I work around stuffy suits all day. I'm damn sure not trying to kick it with them.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Tinder, work, just hanging out, running clubs, the gym. All prime locations for meeting women. Sandton and that area for your more upscale types. But I'm just a regular dude. Good hip hop/old school and whiskey and I'm straight. I work around stuffy suits all day. I'm damn sure not trying to kick it with them.

Meeting women there is easy. I meant what is your opinion of them. I haven't spent enough time there to give a good opinion so can only go by what I saw....but you been there for about a year now.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Meeting women there is easy. I meant what is your opinion of them. I haven't spent enough time there to give a good opinion so can only go by what I saw....but you been there for about a year now.
All depends on where you hang. The ones I meet in Braam are artsy, hipster types. Where I stay in PTA, they range from wanna be Kardashian to down ass chick types. Sandton/Rosebank, RHOA types. The ones I've met and kicked it with are cool. Some real clingy, others that want you to chase after them, a couple who fukked like a visa was up for stakes. Just a wide array of women. I have the best times with the every day types who aren't overly enamored that I'm from the States

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn Zulu

Nightlife: I'm not about that but the are plenty fancy night clubs and lounges in Santon, Fourways and Randburg

Women: You will eat easily as an American

I don't know about African American expats but most of the expats are cacs so I don't think think that will help you much

Kill the motherland talk you will come off as corny
Man no need for the Zulu. I was just there and youre good with english. Sandton, Fourway got hoes. I didnt hit Randburg.

Watch out for hookers/prostitutes posing as real women. You take one of them home and in the AM they try hit you for some $$$.