Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle i think i was talking about this thread :wow: breh had the "welcome back home" from a sister on his first day of work, check this thread out

Been in this thread for a while breh. There's a video of a dude who moved to Ghana and one of the ladies he was talking to said black people need to leave America and come on home :wow:

I'm planning to be gone in 3 years breh, I can't wait :blessed:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:russ: I don't blame you one bit, just off the pics the experience of living there must be :wow:
You can't marry in, or you're #GMB?
With so much potential ass here, why would I want to get married? I did meet some N. African professional chicks that got the bed wench game down to a science. Strictly :mjpls: from Nigeria & Ghana

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
With so much potential ass here, why would I want to get married? I did meet some N. African professional chicks that got the bed wench game down to a science. Strictly :mjpls: from Nigeria & Ghana

For citizenship :blessed:

I don't know anything about the immigration laws out there though. I don't even want to know about how extreme the wenching gets :whoa:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah. Surprisingly I've surprised myself with how I don't need to watch every game that comes on. Haven't watched a Ravens game live in damn near a calendar year
No Bull, if it wasn't for AFN at work I wouldn't be able to watch anything.. Havent seen a live game for more than one quarter in a minute, I don't even know when my teams play.. I thought I would have withdrawal from going cold turkey but I have held up pretty good

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was going to Durban this weekend but going to Mpumalanga (Hazyview) instead. Will take plenty of pics and post. But until then, here's some more flicks for the wolves
Z
Palesa #1
111uqdt.jpg

Ayanda
16gjqsy.jpg

Thato
2v0bx9i.jpg

Palesa #2
s489kp.jpg

These your chicks?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Kicked a time or two with Ayanda. Palesa met thru Tinder but never linked up. Text more than anything. Thato I met goes she use to go to the university by my job

I know you like :scust: now when you talk to women that don't have accents :russ:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know you like :scust: now when you talk to women that don't have accents :russ:
spent most of my vacay time in the States in ATL and Memphis. Was appalled by all the fake ass, even some of the real ones. The accent thing really isn't a turn on for me tho breh. As long as you're disease free and that ass is :ohlawd:, you pretty much got me. Summer is in full effect so I need to hit up Sun City and break out the creep cam for the Coli

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Mixed, yellow/red bones, etc....get highly offended when you call them black. Really fukked up mind state
not a fukked up mindset at all. they're not black. they're biracial. by saying their colored they are recognizing both their heritage, not ignoring them. ask them if they have black in them, Im sure they wont deny that. call them white and Im sure theyll be offended at that too. they just want to be called what they are. nothing wrong with that.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
not a fukked up mindset at all. they're not black. they're biracial. by saying their colored they are recognizing both their heritage, not ignoring them. ask them if they have black in them, Im sure they wont deny that. call them white and Im sure theyll be offended at that too. they just want to be called what they are. nothing wrong with that.
uh, no they don't actually. They align themselves with everything white or "coloured" as much as possible. Even when talking about regular everyday stuff, they say "the South Africans" or "the Blacks". And they say it so nonchalantly and with a certain snobbery. Kinda like a southern redneck.

I was riding by a two townships the other day and even THAT is segregated. Coloureds on one side of the highway, blacks on the other. Not saying all, but I don't know too many "coloureds" who date black. Some will date white before they even date coloured so it is a fukked up mindset. And I'm slowly starting to see that it's not just a SA thing. One of the chicks kickin it with us this weekend is from Nigeria is lite bright and we were talking dating and shyt. She emphatically let it be known that she would only date Nigerian (which is her prerogative) but she went further and went that if he isn't as light as she or white, then they have no chance. The dark skin chick from Ghana cosigned everything. I'm sitting at the table thinking, "damn you really hate the skin you're in/black people". But they are heavily Euro influenced and split their time between their home countries and London. But if they like it I love it. Don't make me none