Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Was in Bogota Colombia last month. I enjoyed it. The food was banging and it's cheap.

Me my girl and her parents went to a 5 star rooftop restaurant and ordered steaks and 2 drinks. Bill was only 60 dollars.

The girls are bad. There probably more afro latinas along the coast. The girls there were more European Spaniards. There a lot in Bogota you can tell are pure native Incan Indian and they look frumpy.

Panama is on my bucket list. I'm looking forward to going there

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Was in Bogota Colombia last month. I enjoyed it. The food was banging and it's cheap.

Me my girl and her parents went to a 5 star rooftop restaurant and ordered steaks and 2 drinks. Bill was only 60 dollars.

The girls are bad. There probably more afro latinas along the coast. The girls there were more European Spaniards. There a lot in Bogota you can tell are pure native Incan Indian and they look frumpy.

Panama is on my bucket list. I'm looking forward to going there
Bogota was too cold for me. I noticed the same thing about the pure native women. Idk why but there’s something fascinating about seeing native Americans that may have their pure ancestry after all this time

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Bogota was too cold for me. I noticed the same thing about the pure native women. Idk why but there’s something fascinating about seeing native Americans that may have their pure ancestry after all this time

Yea the weather was about 70 but it's always gonna be kinda chilly being in the mountains.

The altitude ain't no joke. Took me 2 days to get used to it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yea the weather was about 70 but it's always gonna be kinda chilly being in the mountains.

Damn I thought I was tripping when I couldn’t breathe :russ:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
:myman:Waiting on my passport now.. I was looking at going in August or September. 420 ain’t bad at all for roundtrip
Only thing is it’s rainy season that time of year but its not an all day rain so you should still be able to bust out and sightsee
Is there a big Jamaican culture in Panama?
Big Caribbean influence in Panama.

I didn’t care for Bogota at all when I went in September. Cold at night, windy, cloudy most of the day. Women were European looking :russell: Food was banging and cheap tho I’ll admit :eat: I was eating steak and fish every other night for $25

@banner34 Not as strong as my mother & grandmothers generation but it’s still there especially on the Caribbean coast in Bocas Del Toro & Colon. My abuela was born & raised in Colon and her first language was English/patois, she didn’t learn Spanish until she was an adult.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Only thing is it’s rainy season that time of year but its not an all day rain so you should still be able to bust out and sightsee
Big Caribbean influence in Panama. I didn’t care for Bogota at all when I went in September. Cold at night, windy, cloudy most of the day. Women were European looking :russell: Food was banging and cheap tho I’ll admit :eat: I was eating steak and fish every other night for $25

@banner34 Not as strong as my mother & grandmothers generation but it’s still there especially on the Caribbean coast in Bocas Del Toro & Colon. My abuela was born & raised in Colon and her first language was English/patois, she didn’t learn Spanish until she was an adult.
ok good looking out for the heads up on the weather .. if it’s not to crazy then I’m not tripping. If so I might have to wait until January/ February. I heard Colombia weather is the same too