Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What your experience like traveling to the remote areas of Colombia? How are the roads and is it safe?
Roads ranged from nicely paved to potholed, to straight up dirt & gravel. Forget about traffic laws and driving courtesy. My head was on a swivel the entire 8 hour transit. No one spoke English so I had to rely on my own broken Spanish and google translate which barely worked cuz service was spotty at best

I try to blend in as much as possible. Riding a public bus thru backroads towns and waiting at bus terminals. I had on a tank top and cargo pants with some dirty Adidas shoes. Small duffle bag & backpack

You couldn’t tell me apart from any other local. Though, as you get further inland in Colombia there aren’t as many Blacks like it is on the Caribbean coast.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You’ve been to carnival in any of those countries? Any other travel plans ?
I’ve been to carnival in panama in February, was lit..plenty of baddies walking around ass & titties out :wow:

Just got back from Costa Rica and panama last weekend. No more trips planned for the year. 2024 I wanna hit Cuba
Which one have better hoes?
Panama got the best Afro women (minus the island countries (DR, Cuba) in Latin America.

Colombia has better looking women overall. Even the European looking Colombianas in Bogota were :ehh: .

Though I will say the women in panama were more approachable, and have some degree of English speaking.
in santa marta right now. love it.
I Got plugs in Santa Marta if you need anything, hit the PM :mjpls:

Make sure you hit parque tayrona…best beaches I’ve been to in my life. About 40 minutes east of Santa Marta

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How are the Black latina women in Columbia and Panama?

How were their looks and were they friendly

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Panama used to belong to Colombia.

The US wanted to build a canal there and the Colombians refused the terms of the deal. So the US made a deal with the people in “Panama” where they would support them if they revolted to separate from Colombia.

They did. And the Panamanians agreed to let the US build the canal.

Panama has only existed as a country since 1903. The canal was a credit to Teddy Roosevelt’s vision for quicker access to the Pacific. Though it wasn’t completed until 1914.

I know this doesn’t matter for this thread but I wanted to nerd out for a sec
Not a nerd, you just paid attention in US history.
Good job.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
I’ve been to carnival in panama in February, was lit..plenty of baddies walking around ass & titties out :wow:

Just got back from Costa Rica and panama last weekend. No more trips planned for the year. 2024 I wanna hit Cuba

Panama got the best Afro women (minus the island countries (DR, Cuba) in Latin America.

Colombia has better looking women overall. Even the European looking Colombianas in Bogota were :ehh: .

Though I will say the women in panama were more approachable, and have some degree of English speaking.
I Got plugs in Santa Marta if you need anything, hit the PM :mjpls:

Make sure you hit parque tayrona…best beaches I’ve been to in my life. About 40 minutes east of Santa Marta
Good to know Carnival time is probably more expensive to travel out there but might be worth it instead.. my nephew went to Costa Rica earlier this year too but he got sick so he’s cool on traveling to Latin America right now :mjgrin: :mjlol: