Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’ve been to carnival in panama in February, was lit..plenty of baddies walking around ass & titties out :wow:

Just got back from Costa Rica and panama last weekend. No more trips planned for the year. 2024 I wanna hit Cuba

Panama got the best Afro women (minus the island countries (DR, Cuba) in Latin America.

Colombia has better looking women overall. Even the European looking Colombianas in Bogota were :ehh: .

Though I will say the women in panama were more approachable, and have some degree of English speaking.
I Got plugs in Santa Marta if you need anything, hit the PM :mjpls:

Make sure you hit parque tayrona…best beaches I’ve been to in my life. About 40 minutes east of Santa Marta
hit tayrona yesterday. did the hike to cabo san juan. it was beautiful. hitting up rodadero tonight. going to palomino and minca in the next few days.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Colombia,nikka..C-O-L-O-M-B-I-A
This.
nikkas really think slavery only happened in America and the Islands of the Caribbean smh

Hell, most think the Caribbean is only islands and don’t even know the Caribbean Mainland exists lol

The Caribbean Mainland is in the North of South-America.
Which is Suriname, Guyana, French-Guiana, stretching all the way to Colombia and Venezuela.

There are more Black people in Colombia (4.5M) alone than in Jamaica lol.

Colombia is in Latin-America, but has a Caribbean coast.

Most Black Colombians (Afro-Colombians) live at the Caribbean coast of Colombia because of slavery.

Cartagena and Barranquilla are clear examples of CARIBBEAN cities on the coast of Colombia. Meaning they’re Latin AND Caribbean at the same time.
Very different than other parts in Colombia which are solely Latin.

Uneducated and untraveled nikkas think that’s not possible.

Media centering lighter over darker Latin people plays a huge part in what people think a “Latin” person should look like. They think the average Latin person looks like Jennifer Lopez, which is not true.

CARTEGENA-COLOMBIA.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1359-scaled.jpg

Getsemani-schilderijen.jpg

Last edited:

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
This.
nikkas really think slavery only happened in America and the Islands of the Caribbean smh

Hell, most think the Caribbean is only islands and don’t even know the Caribbean Mainland exists lol

Which is Suriname, Guyana, French-Guiana, stretching all the way to Colombia and Venezuela.

Most Black Colombians (Afro-Colombians) live at the Caribbean coast of Colombia because of slavery.

Cartagena and Barranquilla are clear examples of CARIBBEAN cities on the coast of Colombia. Meaning they’re Latin AND Caribbean at the same time.

Media centering lighter over darker Latin people plays a huge part in what people think a “Latin” person should look like. They think the average Latin person looks like Jennifer Lopez, which is not true.

CARTEGENA-COLOMBIA.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1359-scaled.jpg

Add Cali and the pacific coast to this family, there's black people from Colombia to Ecuador on the pacific coast.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What they got going on in Cali at the beginning of November?

Was thinking about going back for a week for my birthday.

It’s crazy that a week in Colombia is cheaper (plane and Airbnb) than spending a week anywhere else in the states

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
It’s crazy that a week in Colombia is cheaper (plane and Airbnb) than spending a week anywhere else in the states

My guys hit the same old Jamaica, Cancun, Miami. They drop over a grand just to sit in lame clubs and eat overpriced food.

They always pissed I don’t come with them. I paid $350 for a beachfront condo for a week in Colombia. I’ve gotten a private chef for a weekend in Guatemala…$45

I wish nikkas would expand they horizons as far as travel.

tyfireman15

Rookie
Daps
My guys hit the same old Jamaica, Cancun, Miami. They drop over a grand just to sit in lame clubs and eat overpriced food.

They always pissed I don’t come with them. I paid $350 for a beachfront condo for a week in Colombia. I’ve gotten a private chef for a weekend in Guatemala…$45

PREACH. Cats really don’t know what they are missing. I tell people all the time it’s a dope world out here. You gotta explore

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I said the same thing. My friends wanted to go to a resort in Jamaica. When I saw them nightly prices I couldn’t help but laugh :mjlol:

You could spend a week in Colombia for the price of one night in some of those resorts

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This.

CARTEGENA-COLOMBIA.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1359-scaled.jpg

I learned in college for the first time about how escaped slaves would run up into the mountains and build maroon communities in remote areas and sometimes would build communities with the natives. When I went to my wife’s small village I saw this in person. The whole community is nothing but people of African and native descent.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
[
I'm taking my whole family to Panama next month. For some reason the tickets are cheap on Delta through Atlanta.
Tough time to visit…October rains buckets all day & humid as fukk., you’ll still have a good time tho, enjoy. Make sure you hit the black province, Colon…lot of black culture out that way

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I said the same thing. My friends wanted to go to a resort in Jamaica. When I saw them nightly prices I couldn’t help but laugh :mjlol:

You could spend a week in Colombia for the price of one night in some of those resorts
I remember I got myself and my sister dinner at this waterfront restaurant in Santa Marta

We got drinks too. The bill was $24 I was sitting there like :dwillhuh:

Last edited: