Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Breh my moms is Panamanian…I’m at my aunt crib in the hood rn…90 degrees no AC, washing my clothes in a bucket and having them in the sun to dry. Goin to market for fish and green plantain. Was drinking 60 cent beers and playin cards listening to salsa music with my old heads last night

Fully immersed in the culture.

And Belize is on my bucket list

How is Colon? Isn it just grimy or is it legit dangerous?

Great starter list and id add la isla de Taboga to it. It is a great weekend getaways in Panama.

Low-key if you can make a good salary in Panama it is hella dope to live in. Outside of my 8 week Airbnb my costs were pretty minimal.

I gotta give it to the Panameños, they keep their subway and buses clean and super efficient. I was amazed at how on time the busses were in PTY.

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Breh my moms is Panamanian…I’m at my aunt crib in the hood rn…90 degrees no AC, washing my clothes in a bucket and having them in the sun to dry. Goin to market for fish and green plantain. Was drinking 60 cent beers and playin cards listening to salsa music with my old heads last night

Fully immersed in the culture.

And Belize is on my bucket list

So dope :wow:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Can u get laid with no lick of spanish?
By prostitutes? Sure…

If you want to get at local women best know at least conversational Spanish
I've been twice and as a Latino I'd definitely move there if i had a family.

I thought the women in Panama were better looking than Houston and MX City. The inequality in Panamá also isnt anywhere as bad as in places like Mexico.
Mexico City is the dopest big city I’ve been to but also the most disappointing women. Spent a few days there in September

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
No pics :stopitslime:

full