Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Do both countries use USD ? For first time traveling out the country is it best to go with one of those travel groups or just head out there solo / or with 1 other person. What’s a rough estimate someone should spend out there with food, hotel, travel etc..?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I do not have any questions but word of advice keep your head on a swivel and obey all rules and regulations strictly, alot folks are walking targets out there and there are basic safety measures one should research on before travelling to these foreign countries

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
So, you couldn’t stop in Belize OP?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
All jokes aside, I hope you’re at least getting some education on the culture of those countries besides looking at fat asses. That goes for anyone of your bros that visit other places. At least learn about the culture and people.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
All jokes aside, I hope you’re at least getting some education on the culture of those countries besides looking at fat asses. That goes for anyone of your bros that visit other places. At least learn about the culture and people.
Breh my moms is Panamanian…I’m at my aunt crib in the hood rn…90 degrees no AC, washing my clothes in a bucket and having them in the sun to dry. Going to the market for fish and green plantain. Was drinking 60 cent beers and playin cards listening to salsa music with my old heads last night

Fully immersed in the culture.

And Belize is on my bucket list

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Breh my moms is Panamanian…I’m at my aunt crib in the hood rn…no AC, washing my clothes in a bucket and having them in the sun to dry. Goin to market for fish and green plantain. Was drinking 60 cent beers and playin cards listening to salsa music with my old heads last night

6vLMYNt.gif

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Breh my moms is Panamanian…I’m at my aunt crib in the hood rn…no AC, washing my clothes in a bucket and having them in the sun to dry. Goin to market for fish and green plantain. Was drinking 60 cent beers and playin cards listening to salsa music with my old heads last night

And Belize is on my bucket list
That shyt silenced these passport bros and lame poster who assumed incorrectly without ever asking questions. Good to see you in the trenches embracing your roots and culture majority of these lame guys wouldn't survive where you at. Live it up breh salute!

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Women : Colombian women as a whole are better looking than Panamanian shortys but Panama has better Black women. I was along the Caribbean coast, can’t speak for the big cities(bogota, medellin,). Also, saw less flabby women in Colombia. Most were slim with bubble or curvy.

Safety: Felt way safer in panama due to panama being more developed and having a heavy US influence. Police everywhere, I’ve walked back to the spot I’m staying after midnight(non tourist area) with no issues. I wouldn’t dare do this in Colombia. Police can not be trusted. Easier to blend in as a gringo in panama also…you see locals with iPhones, high top Vans, AirPods.
I agree with this. Panama is like Colombia but without the fukkery, but also without the baddies everywhere. At least Panama City vs Medellin.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Were you told to stay away from Colon like I was when I went down to Panama?

Apparently, Colon is the "hood" of Panama and I'm now curious how that city's like.