Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Y’all have a must go to food spot for Panama City? What y’all wearing in these countries to blend in?
El Caribre and El Trapiche, traditional Panamanian food. El caribre is black owned and the lady owner is super Nice, I go there every time I’m down there and she recognizes me. They’re on the same street, Via Argentina

If you’re feeling adventurous and want to pull up in the hood. A friend of my family owns an Afro Caribbean restaurant called Fonda Francis on via espana. Authentic Caribbean food

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Y’all have a must go to food spot for Panama City? What y’all wearing in these countries to blend in?
shoes from targets khakis and graphic tees or a polo.. not ralph lauren but goodfellow

or flower shirts ...u can get ya whole trip from target....

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
El Caribre and El Trapiche, traditional Panamanian food. El caribre is black owned and the lady owner is super Nice, I go there every time I’m down there and she recognizes me. They’re on the same street, Via Argentina

If you’re feeling adventurous and want to pull up in the hood. A friend of my family owns an Afro Caribbean restaurant called Fonda Francis on via espana. Authentic Caribbean food
shoes from targets khakis and graphic tees or a polo.. not ralph lauren but goodfellow

or flower shirts ...u can get ya whole trip from target....
:salute: .. ima check out those food places forsure and hitting up Target/ TJ maxx or something lol.. idk about the target shoes tho , we’ll probably be walking around a lot so I’ll get something comfortable just not flashy.. they dress up in those casco viejo clubs out there?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nah not for the p*ssy lol just to get a guaranteed remote job essentially

edit, talking IT consulting
Well if you find it interesting I say go for it.

I will say the days where you could get a book and take an online class are over now dudes need a degree from a reputable school to be taken seriously.

But there's IT guys here on the forum reach out to them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmfak nikka what
That's what the average dude in the tropics is wearing that high end Nike bullshyt is for the foriegers.

I bought some Nike running shorts shyts cost 269,000 COP or 69.40 USD. shyt is higher than in the US I haven't been home for a minute but I'd assume they would've cost no more than 45 bucks.

The average Colombian would've either bought them in the market or got some shorts made for them at a tailor shop. for less than 10 bucks

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's what the average dude in the tropics is wearing that high end Nike bullshyt is for the foriegers.

I bought some Nike running shorts shyts cost 269,000 COP or 69.40 USD. shyt is higher than in the US I haven't been home for a minute but I'd assume they would've cost no more than 45 bucks.

The average Colombian would've either bought them in the market or got some shorts made for them at a tailor shop. for less than 10 bucks

"we" will never blend in with these folks lol. Dress comfortable but I`m a fly nikka and continue to wear fly shyt in any country I`m in and I get love because of it.

Dressing like a bum won't remove the gringo flag. we don't walk the same, don't talk the same no matter how fluent you are in Spanish. Streets smarts is how you survive anywhere on earth. The dudes who get robbed overseas would get robbed in the USA if they left the house lol

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante

Add
1) Nacion Sushi for happy hour. Get 2 for 1 Margs, sushi specials (pretty legit sushi)
2) fish market has good food stalls but take cash
3) Athanasiou franchise. Good sandwiches, good coffee, and empanadas
4) Cafe Unidos chain
5) Cafe Coca Cola
6) El Rey and Super 99 actually have really affordable salads, empanadas, traditional pastries, burgers, etc. they are all excellent. This is by far your best bang for your buck
7) Oh My Bao is legit Panamanian/Chinese food

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Add
1) Nacion Sushi for happy hour. Get 2 for 1 Margs, sushi specials (pretty legit sushi)
2) fish market has good food stalls but take cash
3) Athanasiou franchise. Good sandwiches, good coffee, and empanadas
4) Cafe Unidos chain
5) Cafe Coca Cola
6) El Rey and Super 99 actually have really affordable salads, empanadas, traditional pastries, burgers, etc. they are all excellent. This is by far your best bang for your buck
7) Oh My Bao is legit Panamanian/Chinese food

What time of year do you tend to visit?

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
For clothes go Stevens in any major mall and get a whole wardrobe from the clearance section. Saks isn't bad but the quality is lower. Just wear a nice, loose shirt. Don't worry about watches or anything like that, you will be fine. I took my nice watch and wore it all the time

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
[
Best time is January - May.

Driest weather

When I went in September last year it poured buckets for at least half the day for 2 weeks

seems like the Hurricane season is the issue. Hmmm I may push it to next year because Peru is calling me and I`d want to do at least 3 weeks on the ground