Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
What's the business opportunities looking like over there? Any sectors that are booming or on the come up you've noticed?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What's the business opportunities looking like over there? Any sectors that are booming or on the come up you've noticed?
Can’t speak for anything in specific but it’s super cheap to buy businesses down there. I was looking at an auto parts store, they wanted 70k for it. I’m sure day to day operations would be a hassle though if I’m up here

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
[
Best time is January - May.

Driest weather

When I went in September last year it poured buckets for at least half the day for 2 weeks

How would you split 3 weeks there? I’d be working during the day so nights and weekends id use for exploring.

I may pivot from Peru and do 3 weeks in Panama and then hit Colombia for a week to visit friends

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How would you split 3 weeks there? I’d be working during the day so nights and weekends id use for exploring.

I may pivot from Peru and do 3 weeks in Panama and then hit Colombia for a week to visit friends
You can get dirt cheap flights from Panama City to all the major cities in Colombia. I paid like $120 RT on Wingo to hit Barranquilla.

I feel like 3 weeks in Panama would be overkill unless you really just want to post up or want to legit explore the provinces (bocas, chiriqui, colon, cocle etc).

If you just posting up in Panama City I would stay no longer than a week, even that is pushing it :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can get dirt cheap flights from Panama City to all the major cities in Colombia. I paid like $120 RT on Wingo to hit Barranquilla.

I feel like 3 weeks in Panama would be overkill unless you really just want to post up or want to legit explore the provinces (bocas, chiriqui, colon, cocle etc).

If you just posting up in Panama City I would stay no longer than a week, even that is pushing it :yeshrug:
Ima DM you breh

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
For business.... anything agriculture and exportation. Best to go to casco viejo or Vía Argentina and post up at a bar then strike up conversation. You never know who you meet and how much influence they have in politics or commerce. Unlike the US, gatekeeping isn't a huge issue in Panama.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Strange, I was there for nearly a week and felt that wasn't even close to being enough time and I did quite a few things. I'm hoping to be there for two weeks next time.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Strange, I was there for nearly a week and felt that wasn't even close to being enough time and I did quite a few things. I'm hoping to be there for two weeks next time.

What would you say if a good 2 week agenda if I`m going to work M-F during the day but Weekends wide open?