Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
you know anything on how to be a consultant in I.T. heard that's the best way to be remote @Wiseborn
Not to derail the thread.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
you know anything on how to be a consultant in I.T. heard that's the best way to be remote @Wiseborn
Not to derail the thread.
It could be but I couldn't imagine going into a whole career just to chase third world trout.

The vast majority of IT consultant's are required to be state side. True story our IT guy had us migrate to a new system then immediately took a trip to Hawaii.

The Boss called him and told him to come back to fix it. Had he not come in that very next day he would've been fired.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
It could be but I couldn't imagine going into a whole career just to chase third world trout.

The vast majority of IT consultant's are required to be state side. True story our IT guy had us migrate to a new system then immediately took a trip to Hawaii.

The Boss called him and told him to come back to fix it. Had he not come in that very next day he would've been fired.

you think that company paid him on the low to introduce the new system ? :sas1:

hawaii aint cheap :sas2:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

nah not for the p*ssy lol just to get a guaranteed remote job essentially

edit, talking IT consulting

Last edited:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Y’all have a must go to food spot for Panama City? What y’all wearing in these countries to blend in?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I`ve been in DR/Colombia/Brazil for the last 3 months, so taking a break for a few weeks and just identifying places I can easily get to from São Paulo or Bogota. Lima is a no brainer so was thinking about 3 weeks there then head to Colombia after. Prob use the weekends to Explore another city in Peru.

Panama just screams old retired gringos to me but I don't want to cheat myself.
How many 3rd world clubs have you shot up so far?