Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Strange, I was there for nearly a week and felt that wasn't even close to being enough time and I did quite a few things. I'm hoping to be there for two weeks next time.
You can easily do Panama City in 5 days tops. The canal, casco viejo, amador causeway, monkey island, clubbing/dining etc

If you gonna do 2 weeks in Panama i highly suggest checking out some of the provinces that border Costa Rica

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
For business.... anything agriculture and exportation. Best to go to casco viejo or Vía Argentina and post up at a bar then strike up conversation. You never know who you meet and how much influence they have in politics or commerce. Unlike the US, gatekeeping isn't a huge issue in Panama.
Yup, this all the way

Met cats who are engineers,work in government, universities, own land, restaurnnteers etc

Panamanians are super friendly and open, men & women

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What would you say if a good 2 week agenda if I`m going to work M-F during the day but Weekends wide open?

I can't say. I was only there once five years ago. I'm hoping to go back soon for a longer period and get to know the place a lot more since it's one of the countries I'm considering for relocation.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Driving in Panama was insane. I have been back for a week and I still have PTSD. :unimpressed:
A city that was never meant to have that many fukkin cars. Yeah, I rented a lil Hyundai stick shift when I was down there last year

Never again. Traffic is ridiculous,people weaving between cars on motorcycles

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I will be going to Panama for New Years.

Dec 29th - January 1st

Anything you brehs would recommend doing, we are staying "old town" during that time? My breh @Noriega put me on game, share some more information, I am surprising my gf with this trip.

Do the locals do anything for New Years Eve? Anything that we do as a couple on NYE? Any parties, places to be at during the time leading up to NYEs,

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Brehs, I will be going to Panama for New Years.

Dec 29th - January 1st

Anything you brehs would recommend doing, we are staying "old town" during that time? My breh @Noriega put me on game, share some more information, I am surprising my gf with this trip.

Do the locals do anything for New Years Eve? Anything that we do as a couple on NYE? Any parties, places to be at during the time leading up to NYEs,

I know in Colombia most people spend that time with Family, and in Latin America in general go to the beach NY Day, so Id assume any parties would be catered to Gringos. Panama used to be Part of Colombia so I assume they probably gonna be with the fam eating Sancocho

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Do y’all buy SIM cards for your phone at the airport or do you just use regular phone/ plans when abroad, is it common you see gringos over there taking pics/ using GoPros

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Do y’all buy SIM cards for your phone at the airport or do you just use regular phone/ plans when abroad, is it common you see gringos over there taking pics/ using GoPros

if you have T-Mobile it will work there no issues unless you are on an old plan. If your phone supports e-sim you can download the Airlo app and get a plan on the fly.

tyfireman15

Rookie
Daps
I usually do the international plan through my service plans. It’s usually $10 a day you internet