Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
There are levels to this in every country, chances are if you're working for chinese expats you're dirt poor, because it isn't that much higher than slavery. The upper/middle class in Nigeria don't care about the lower class at all, and those are the people with the power to do anything.

Then you factor in that the phrase "Nigerian" doesn't mean shyt to most people living in Nigeria, what tribe are these people from? Because whatever tribe it is, a minimum of 66% of the country does not give a fukk about a person from that tribe.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You can't seriously be a 30 year old man and be so dumb? :russ:

You aren't even African American. Go take your Hotep idea back to the Islands :russ::russ:

Just curious sounds like you seem to view it as a positive that the chinaman is in Africa? If that is the case I will ask you to bare in mind how China operates with its autocratic style and that them seemingly helping Africa will not be to Africans benefits. Would you be happy if the china man took control of Africa but the economy was better? What do you think would occur wouldn't Africans become second class citizens in their own homeland and wouldn't the blame race be homeless because even our motherland would have been claimed.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There are levels to this in every country, chances are if you're working for chinese expats you're dirt poor, because it isn't that much higher than slavery. The upper/middle class in Nigeria don't care about the lower class at all, and those are the people with the power to do anything.

Then you factor in that the phrase "Nigerian" doesn't mean shyt to most people living in Nigeria, what tribe are these people from? Because whatever tribe it is, a minimum of 66% of the country does not give a fukk about a person from that tribe.

You say that with pride.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just curious sounds like you seem to view it as a positive that the chinaman is in Africa? If that is the case I will ask you to bare in mind how China operates with its autocratic style and that them seemingly helping Africa will not be to Africans benefits. Would you be happy if the china man took control of Africa but the economy was better? What do you think would occur wouldn't Africans become second class citizens in their own homeland and wouldn't the blame race be homeless because even our motherland would have been claimed.

This is nonsensical. Please retype and be coherent.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
http://2rxax5inm6sma94zqz2y91348.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/03/nikkas-love-blonds-760-x-565.jpg [QUOTEhttp://2rxax5inm6sma94zqz2y91348.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/03/nikkas-love-blonds-760-x-565.jpg ="Mephistopheles, post: 11749934, member: 397"]Because they're not your wife, fakkit.[/QUOTE]

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
It's not about being mad/emotional. One of the posters said that he worked for a Chinese company in Africa and my post was a response saying that their presence does not benefit the overall African population as some perceive I wasn't mad just critical of their presence just like when you claim you are not a hater but just critical

I am assuming you are talking about me.

What does the following have to do with your point?

Don't be fooled they see Africa as either a source to get minerals in exchange for building poor infrastructure or dumping site for cheap Chinese consumer goods that stifle the competition of African made goods. I am afraid that Africans God knows I love the continent and her people but are some of the most docile/passive/friendliest people I have ever met. That is the exact attitude is manifested in the corrupt govts. in power and the predatory multinationals protected by those govt. to do business in their own country

Note: I was working for Huawei.

ignorethis

Daps
You say that with pride.
It's reality, ya'll are so used to the USA, that you guys think that race/ethnicity can only be defined by color. The concept of racism/tribalism exist everywhere though, and racial grudges go back for centuries in Africa, regardless of the fact we're all the same color.

Asking "why don't Africans change?" is like asking "Why don't blacks in the USA pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get themselves out of the situtation their in?"

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This is nonsensical. Please retype and be coherent.
:mjcry: I am typing on my phone you fukk boi and at work so not really got time to proof read, ok let me simply ask this. Sounds like your for the china man meddling in Africa am I right?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The concept of racism/tribalism exist everywhere though.

Not like in Africa and the world laughs at you for it.

:mjcry: I am typing on my phone you fukk boi and at work so not really got time to proof read, ok let me simply ask this. Sounds like your for the china man meddling in Africa am I right?

By meddling, meaning what?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2014911115419353834_8.jpg

Look at this dude wearing an Arsenal shirt, smh :JordanX:

ignorethis

Daps
Not like in Africa and the world laughs at you for it.

By meddling, meaning what?
Do you have a solution?

You go to Chicago and all over the US, you have kids killing each other because they live 2 blocks down the street from each other, when you figure out how to fix that problem, then you can make statements on Africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a solution?

You go to Chicago and all over the US, you have kids killing each other because they live 2 blocks down the street from each other, when you figure out how to fix that problem, then you can make statements on Africa.

Violence is rapidly decreasing in AA communities and has been the past 20 years, outpacing Whites. We have a far higher standard of living and median wealth.

I will speak on Africa because Africa's incompetence is holding Black people back.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/

I don't want to troll but I remember you making disparaging comments about Africans in the other thread, what really do you have agaiinst them?When you say unify the continent ,do you really think any diasporan should say that when they got beef amongst themselves?