Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Personally in a few years I'm planning to repatriate to Africa (visiting Ghana this Spring) and one of the things I'd like to do is create a website that shows African Americans a plan/path to moving over to the continent, detailing the amount of money/time needed to start a business, what's the best places to live, and the pros/cons of doing so.

You can't seriously be a 30 year old man and be so dumb? :russ:

You aren't even African American. Go take your Hotep idea back to the Islands :russ::russ:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I don't think whether this being an isolated incident or not is the issue. Bottom line is that the world knows and every economist and historian predicts this to be the century of the Asian man and the fall of whitey. The signs are already here too about this power shift, whites know which is why they're getting so xenophobic in Europe and America with white hate groups recruitments shooting through the roof. Asians are the top earners in income, education, and strongest family unit(lowest divorce rate and the least single mothers) even in whitey's own country. They could follow whiteys footsteps on their climb to the top. So it's a little un-settling to see all this Asian presence in Africa. That's all :sadcam:

Cacs got their way to the top from pillage, rape, slavery, murder, and war so their time is up anyway. At least Asians are getting there through hard work.
un-settling my ass you and your posse couldn't wait for a thread like this just to diss africans. Gtfo with your lies. I noticed how most of you guys will always bring up africans shouldn't be looking down on AAs/Carribeans, when that has nothing to do with the thread just to intice an agrument. You don't care about africa so just shut your bytch ass up.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Besides providing significantly more capital and trade, you are completely right.

There is not much of a trade balance and I don't think it is hard to see that. Most the goods that Africa imports from CHina are MANUFACTURED goods therefore made in China meaning Chinese workers are hired to make those products for the African market while most the "goods" that China imports from Africa are unrefined/raw materials that they themselves extract from African soil as a result of their often owned state companies to transport back to China. I mean at least it is better than getting raped and pillaged under colonialism right? and Africans should be grateful I guess even though they are not hired during the extraction of those resources

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Blacks are losing world wide, the so called African isnt even a true african anymore, they get the same European miseducation as the black man in ever other nation. Black folks world wide rather talk about why they dont want to work with a black person from a different country rather than agree that we are all being raped by non blacks.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There is not much of a trade balance and I don't think it is hard to see that. Most the goods that Africa imports from CHina are MANUFACTURED goods therefore made in China meaning Chinese workers are hired to make those products for the African market while most the "goods" that China imports from Africa are unrefined/raw materials that they themselves extract from African soil as a result of their often owned state companies to transport back to China. I mean at least it is better than getting raped and pillaged under colonialism right? and Africans should be grateful I guess even though they are not hired during the extraction of those resources

It is not the job of the Chinese to get Africans to manufacture.

Unlike EU and IMF, the Chinese are not putting stipulations on trade, aid and loans that prohibit Africans from manufacturing goods. Who are you really mad at?

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
It is not the job of the Chinese to get Africans to manufacture.

Unlike EU and IMF, the Chinese are not putting stipulations on trade, aid and loans that prohibit Africans from manufacturing goods. Who are you really mad at?

That's why I mentioned in my first point of good governance that's where it starts and I refer them as gatekeepers. Africa can look east because China is larger than the EU in addition to other Asian countries and in dire need of agricultural commodities and food products and 60-70% of what is left of the world's arable land is in Sub-Saharan Africa

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
but...but but lightskin is weak and darkskin is more masculine lol
lil dikk chinks runnin nikkas twice their size in the ground sad sad sad sad sad nikkas only masculine when it comes to destroying their own race,

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's why I mentioned in my first point of good governance that's where it starts and I refer them as gatekeepers. Africa can look east because China is larger than the EU in addition to other Asian countries and in dire need of agricultural commodities and food products and 60-70% of what is left of the world's arable land is in Sub-Saharan Africa

So why get mad at the Chinese for doing what they are suppose to. If anything, they have been kind with their policy.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
So why get mad at the Chinese for doing what they are suppose to. If anything, they have been kind with their policy.

It's not about being mad/emotional. One of the posters said that he worked for a Chinese company in Africa and my post was a response saying that their presence does not benefit the overall African population as some perceive I wasn't mad just critical of their presence just like when you claim you are not a hater but just critical

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I think with all issues it is easy to blame a non black for something when in reality blacks should operate under a code of conduct. Because if Roles were reversed you cant blame a black man for gettjng to the money and the non black mismanaging the money coming in.

World wide blacks need to operate under a code of conduct, it kills me when people brag about how wealthy a select few blacks are when that wealth isnt doing anything for the greater purpose. Blacks operate under the European wealth hoarding mentality which is why African leaders are shady and blacks in other nations dont invest the money they get into creating a greater economic system.