Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
corruption is huge, but there is corruption in pretty much every single country in the world.

this would cause an effect liken to liberia. the management positions are already filled with africans, giving them to foreigners, even black will set of a series of events, ones that would not help AAs. AAs are also not going back home, that is a dream one should drop immediately.

They are already doing this. You cant add value because the market is set. Copper is the same price all over the world, Africans do not have technology nor the know how on how to extract. This is where chinese come in, they are sending flocks of students back to china for free schooling exclusively for these fields, as well as medical. You pretty much summed up what the chinese are doing and how it differentiates from the europeans. most people go to the states and europe correct, however they never go back. china on the other hand do not hand out citizenship and no africans is trying to chill in china like that. Thats why the turn around for those going to china compared to the west are extremely high.

coltan is cheaper than apple correct, and so you think africans have the know how on apple products? of course not. Chinas main goal is to turn africa into its factory so that they can begin to make the new chinese apple. what youre failing to realize is that China plans on turning africa into a second world region , sort of the way the US did, with cheap labor, factories, and management in China. If africa plays its cards right, they too can be in the position china is in right now. The blue print on fast growth is already there, and the chinese are assisting Africa in doing what it did. The difference is Africa doesnt have to import minerals so actually once they begin their own innovation, they could distribute the world at an even cheaper rate than china. China will have an extremely hungry middle class looking for cheaper goods than the ones even they make, the yuan wont be dirt cheap forever....

(1) Corruption has much more devastating effects in countries with weak institutions compared to countries with weak ones. At one point corruption in Africa will literally starve African population, I don't think it has been to that extent in the Western World

(2) I was not only talking about AAs. I was talking about Africans who left their country and went abroad to work, get an education or acquire some type of advanced skill . There is a million of them in the US and probably the best educated group. If AAs want to jump on that train also the continent needs it and won't object to it.

(3) I don't understand your third paragraph

(4) Fast growth is not necessarily sustainable. All this growth comes from the sale of commodities and NOT manufactured products. Sale of commodities are vulnerable to market prices (i.e oil drop in price) When I talk about value addition I don't necessarily isolated to complex things such the manufacture of computers. That's why I referenced the simple things such as orange juice and other agricultural commodities that can be processed into food for consumption. Those also fall into the conversation. The main thing that I was highlighting is ownership of African products I don't care whether China turns Africa into a world factory. At the end of the day Africa's goal should not be servitude or subordination. I think the tech age will help Africa skip a lot of steps when I was in Africa, I noticed that the continent basically skipped the whole landline phone period straight to cell. Why does Africa need to be China's factory backyard when it can become like the Southeast Asian countries like SIngapore, Indonesia, Malaysia etc ...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Of course they are

Asians look down on us
Europeans/Whites look down on us
Hispanics look down on us
Native Americans look down on us
Arabs look down on us
Indians look down on us
Pakistanis look down on us
Pacific Islanders look down on us
You sound like a little bytch. All the above look down on the jews the fukk that got to do with anything? Jews hands down p4p have more business aroudn the globe than any single group of people.

Who looks up to indians? asians? hispanics? native americans, pacfiic islanders, I want an answer immediately.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
more sensationalism. :yawn:

niyabi lingala. oyabi nioso te. majority bazali ko sala bein, okanisi nani aza ko koma beloko oyo.
Pull your head out of your ass fam. I'm african as well and it's like every country where there's melaninated people there's a willful arrogance that blinds them from recognizing problems till they become unsolvable. Take your ego outta the equation.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
You sound like a little bytch. All the above look down on the jews the fukk that got to do with anything? Jews hands down p4p have more business aroudn the globe than any single group of people.

Who looks up to indians? asians? hispanics? native americans, pacfiic islanders, I want an answer immediately.
Shut the fuk up, nobody cares

You're in every fuking thread caping for other races, you're probably not even black.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
That is up for debate. Name 3 Nigerian/African based networking/telecommunications and services companies. As in 3 companies in Nigeria that offer the same goods and services in Nigeria.

I don't know and I can't name them but I am sure there are other sector like clothes, food, etc, household products etc... that get flooded and shyt down local industries

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Alright then.

You say you were in Abuja correct? I know it is quite small? Where did you go grocery shopping. Shoprite, Exclusive Superstore Ademola Adekatounbo Crescent or some Lebanese owned grocery store on where else. If you went to any of those stores. Tell me how many Nigerian products did you find on the shelf? Stop being ignorant you know damn well everything in Africa from food to the clothes that people wear is imported. And if you don't find a problem with a country that can't make anything then you are not too smart and having the self defeatist mentality that it cannot be done or a country should not strive for it makes you dependent on others.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Alright then.

You say you were in Abuja correct? I know it is quite small? Where did you go grocery shopping. Shoprite, Exclusive Superstore Ademola Adekatounbo Crescent or some Lebanese owned grocery store on where else. If you went to any of those stores. Tell me how many Nigerian products did you find on the shelf? Stop being ignorant you know damn well everything in Africa from food to the clothes that people wear is imported. And if you don't find a problem with a country that can't make anything then you are not too smart and having the self defeatist mentality that it cannot be done or a country should not strive for it makes you dependent on others. I know there is this tendency among Africans to LOVE foreign-made products but it is not the way to go fam

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
(1) Corruption has much more devastating effects in countries with weak institutions compared to countries with weak ones. At one point corruption in Africa will literally starve African population, I don't think it has been to that extent in the Western World
This made sense back in the 90s, but clearly these leaders are attempting a grand move and yet you are still looking down on it. but hey everyone complains about politics, who actually says. MY GOVT IS FANTASTIC.

(2) I was not only talking about AAs. I was talking about Africans who left their country and went abroad to work, get an education or acquire some type of advanced skill . There is a million of them in the US and probably the best educated group. If AAs want to jump on that train also the continent needs it and won't object to it.
I can agree on africans going back, Ive been trying to get my cousins to go back for quite some time. They will when the ball starts rolling, but that is going to cause some animosity with those that stayed behind and put in a lot of work, I think.

(3) I don't understand your third paragraph
you realize that minerals are set at a global market right?

(4) Fast growth is not necessarily sustainable. All this growth comes from the sale of commodities and NOT manufactured products. Sale of commodities are vulnerable to market prices (i.e oil drop in price) When I talk about value addition I don't necessarily isolated to complex things such the manufacture of computers. That's why I referenced the simple things such as orange juice and other agricultural commodities that can be processed into food for consumption. Those also fall into the conversation. The main thing that I was highlighting is ownership of African products I don't care whether China turns Africa into a world factory. At the end of the day Africa's goal should not be servitude or subordination. I think the tech age will help Africa skip a lot of steps when I was in Africa, I noticed that the continent basically skipped the whole landline phone period straight to cell. Why does Africa need to be China's factory backyard when it can become like the Southeast Asian countries like SIngapore, Indonesia, Malaysia etc ...
And so how is an uneducated population going to create green houses, assembly lines, the machinery to make oranges, the packaging and the advertisement for them? and how are the unemployed going to buy them? china makes its own orange juice NOW but it didnt always.... It took the purchasing of machinery later on after its agricultural free trade sky rocketed, thanks to Deng Xioaping, who set up the special economic zones, as well as the *four modernization*. At one time China had 4 zones which it allowed foreigners to function, have factories and build, if this were to happen to africa, youd cry about this taking away from african goods, when there arent any africans goods, and in reality you are giving jobs to africas while they LEARN how to make said goods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform

its funny you mention singnapore, indonesia and malaysia because it wasnt until chinas reform that the domino effect took effect in the surrounding asian countries which made them extremely wealthy. the reason it took the chinese longer was because they had a by far greater population. the other countries are the size of some chinese mid tier cities. oh and they are democratic...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Shut the fuk up, nobody cares

You're in every fuking thread caping for other races, you're probably not even black.
exactly bytch nikka, scram, you dont know wtf youre talking about. who the fukk looks up to any race outside their own? NOBODY. give the receipts nikka. who the fukk is looking up to hispanics? indians? some people hate them and some people like them. just like blacks.

only a cac would come over here talkin about NOBODY LIKES BLACK PEOPLE. that or your self esteem is that of a 13 female who just got their period.

I dont give a shyt if some people hate black people, I dont expect everyone to like me, and I dont give a shyt if they dont.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Pull your head out of your ass fam. I'm african as well and it's like every country where there's melaninated people there's a willful arrogance that blinds them from recognizing problems till they become unsolvable. Take your ego outta the equation.
unless you can speak lingala wtf are you talking about and how does it pertain to my post. :what:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I want to speak on this Africans vs African Americans debate. The reason AA look at themselves as just 'black' is because of our unique experience and acculturation in this country. But the story starts in Africa and then in the Caribbean.

When Africans were first captured by cacs, they were brought in groups with indiscriminate thought given to letting the tribes self-segregate. That is to say, they didn't realize how much power they were giving to blacks by letting them communicate with each other in their tribe's language, and feel connected to each other in that regard. This is why there were a lot of slave uprisings in Haiti, the Caribbean etc because Africans were able to connect and unite to overthrow the oppressor.

BUT by the time they were brought to America, the cacs updated the operating system of White Supremacy (WSOS, if you will) and mixed Africans from different tribes together into one big pot. This way, they couldn't communicate with each other and didn't necessarily feel kinship together, making the captive Africans easier to brainwash.

To use a cliché, this was a double edged sword. On our edge of the blade, it fractured us greatly and made it easier for cacs to install the poison of slavery (which is still present in AA's minds today, mind you) into our heads. The other end of the blade, the end that we wield, is that all of those Africans from different tribes mixing together created a certain specialness in us. This is why people around the world emulate AA and our music, dress, dance moves, athletics etc.

I believe that once AA become able to cure ourselves and rid the mind of toxic PTSD (Post-Traumatic Slavery Disorder) we will be able to change our circumstances.

Like Booker T. Coleman says, it ain't over until we win.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
This made sense back in the 90s, but clearly these leaders are attempting a grand move and yet you are still looking down on it. but hey everyone complains about politics, who actually says. MY GOVT IS FANTASTIC.

I can agree on africans going back, Ive been trying to get my cousins to go back for quite some time. They will when the ball starts rolling, but that is going to cause some animosity with those that stayed behind and put in a lot of work, I think.

[
you realize that minerals are set at a global market right?

And so how is an uneducated going to create green houses, assembly lines, the machinary to make oranges, the packaging and the advertisement for them? china makes its own orange juice NOW but it didnt at one point. It took the purchasing of machinary later on after its agricultural free trade sky rocketed, thanks to Deng Xioaping, who set up the special economic zones, as well as the *four modernization*. At one time China had 4 zones which it allowed foreigners to function, have factories and build, if this were to happen to africa, youd cry about this taking away from african goods, when there arent any africans goods, and in reality you are giving jobs to africas while they LEARN how to make said goods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform

its funny you mention singnapore, indonesia and malaysia because it wasnt until chinas reform that the domino effect to the surrounding asian countries made them extremely wealthy. the reason it took the chinese longer was because they had a by far greater population. the other countries are the size of some chinese mid tier cities.

(1) You say you are half Congolese. How does Kinshasa look? I bet there are sill street kids begging left and right? Have you asked Kinois how they like Kabila he has been there since 2001. How is 5 chantiers project (electricity, health, education, infrastrucutre and economy/employment) ? He has been there since 2001 and has not done shyt. The conflicts in the East of the DRC is still in full effect. Monusco has the largest force of troops on the gorund in the world due to the inability of the Congolese govt. to solve its problem. So bad governance in Africa are NOT a thing of the past. Sassou NGuesso, Compaore, Obiang the list goes on

(2) There is no animosity. They actually look for people who grew up or went to school outside that have some connection to the country for guidance and help. Because, you know what the average African and Congolese is suffering. Therefore I don't put a whole lot into these growth numbers because it hasn't materialized in the average Joe's pocket those are just numbers on a paper not to say that it is not a positive thing but this needs to materialize on the average person on the street.

(3) Like I said we are in the tech age there are a lot of young entrepreneurs in Africa who are doing ok but need their govt. to establish an enabling environment such as good supply of electricity and infrastructure. There are plenty of talents in Africa and Africans abroad that can power this continent instead of being a place where other regions of the world fight its economic agenda on.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You say you were in Abuja correct? I know it is quite small? Where did you go grocery shopping. Shoprite, Exclusive Superstore Ademola Adekatounbo Crescent or some Lebanese owned grocery store on where else.

I went to Shoprite for most things but also bought local produce (yam, plantain, peppers, tomatoes and ect.).

Tell me how many Nigerian products did you find on the shelf?

This is different from what I was initially talking about. Again, I was talking about Huawei and you are speaking in general terms. Which I would like to point out, I agree with.

Stop being ignorant you know damn well everything in Africa from food to the clothes that people wear is imported.

That is an exaggeration but yes a lot of things in Nigeria are imported or manufactured by companies with western origins.
E.g. http://ng.mondelezinternational.com/

And if you don't find a problem with a country that can't make anything then you are not too smart and having the self defeatist mentality that it cannot be done or a country should not strive for it makes you dependent on others.

You have made quite a few assumptions, I'd recommend you stop.