Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of what anyone thinks africa is growing at 5 percent every year and their population is also growing. This is a sign that the basic necessities are being provided for. Once a large number of africa no have access to regular food clothing and shelter we will see a bugger resurgence as millions of new people use their spare one to study instead of search for food. This is why the cacs want to keep us down. They know as long as you're fighting to survive you won't have the time to gain the knowledge you need to change youre condition

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is what the fukk i'm talking about Africans and African descendants were truly fukked up. I was thinking about this shyt last night what if the world decided to bring back slavery again with all this c00ning in America and letting these races fukk up the motherland it wouldn't take much to bring it back. We won't get any respect in this world until we learn to respect our race and come together don't matter where we come from carribean, America, Africa, at the end of the day we all black. God built us with all this natural muscle and strength but yet we ain't flexing on no one but our own ppl.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Its really about time we develop a superiority complex

Black kill each other like we ain't shyt but, roll out the red carpet for other races, let them openly disrespect us

couch101510.gif

We supposed to be the big bad black man but we get punked out by everybody. Shyt don't even add up :snoop: I long for the day when Africans become the leaders we were meant to be and Africa is filled with multiple powerful cities and countries.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting punked by a zip haha...not thats embarrassing...thats low man, real low ....u know what i dont give a fukk because i preach all the time that the world dont respect us and look at us as a come up but nikkas wanna neg me for speaking about the system that they love

black ppl are slaves in 2015 and always will be....lets face it

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why cant they just beat the shyt out of those asians. :ld:
My thoughts exactly, but I've been told over and over. That a lot of the Africans are peaceful people and don't engage in violence. I mean has to be some truth in it, how in the hell did they end up slaves over here? Sorry I'm smacking the piss out anybody when they on that type of shyt.

It's like open season on blacks right about now. If you don't start cracking heads when being disrespected than nobody is going to help you.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kind of crazy though. Guangzhou, China is filled with Africans. They been pounding out that Chinese p*ssy for years too. :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
See this is what the fukk i'm talking about Africans and African descendants were truly fukked up. I was thinking about this shyt last night what if the world decided to bring back slavery again with all this c00ning in America and letting these races fukk up the motherland it wouldn't take much to bring it back. We won't get any respect in this world until we learn to respect our race and come together don't matter where we come from carribean, America, Africa, at the end of the day we all black. God built us with all this natural muscle and strength but yet we ain't flexing on no one but our own ppl.

You won't even get ppl on this board and in the real world to agree with that fact how we supposed to move and speak with one voice they want to make AA vs. African threads all day.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Kind of crazy though. Guangzhou, China is filled with Africans. They been pounding out that Chinese p*ssy for years too. :sas1:

That's also the problem. Access to women does not mean power. It's hard as hell for Africans staying in that town permanently because Chinese laws are very hostile to foreigners doing business or owning land. So sometimes a lot of African dudes have to date marry or have kids with a Chinese woman out of necessity and financial survival because you can put everything in her name

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I say unite all of Africa as one and make it a communist country

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been a concerted effort a while to unify the African continent (the 5th pan african congress was in the 60's pushed this heavy). It died down for a while but they started it back up last year in South Africa (8th PAC).

Honestly it might take some of us to go over their, open up businesses, and push out the Asians.

The question we have to ask ourselves is which one of us is willing to make the personal and economic sacrifice to go over their and start some businesses? Because as African Americans we complain a whole lot, but never seem to take any action on the injustices that we see daily.

Personally in a few years I'm planning to repatriate to Africa (visiting Ghana this Spring) and one of the things I'd like to do is create a website that shows African Americans a plan/path to moving over to the continent, detailing the amount of money/time needed to start a business, what's the best places to live, and the pros/cons of doing so.

Keep us posted breh

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
fukk man. Why are black folks always fycking victims:snoop: FUUUUUUCK!! Im so sick of this shyt!! Just once I want to hear a story about black folks bossing the fukk out of another race in Africa.

BC we are the only race that has to accept and be nice to everybody. I don't know where that stem from but when others know all you have to do is walk up to us and we will automatically accept you, then people take advantage of that. We are too nice, have to include everybody and it eventually bites us in the rear. We have to stop being so nice and do for ourselves. We can be nice but from a distance.