Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
And before I accidentally erased it I had a long as post explaining that the Chinese do better business on paper than the West/Europeans, but it comes with a sacrifice of human rights, and basically it's a "choose your devil" situation. Hopefully Russia gets their shyt together and become a real third player, because competition benefits Africa.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And before I accidentally erased it I had a long as post explaining that the Chinese do better business on paper than the West/Europeans, but it comes with a sacrifice of human rights, and basically it's a "choose your devil" situation. Hopefully Russia gets their shyt together and become a real third player, because competition benefits Africa.

it's called fraud

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I am not clear on what you are asking? just write it out in a question

You said the following:

"It's not about being mad/emotional. One of the posters said that he worked for a Chinese company in Africa and my post was a response saying that their presence does not benefit the overall African population as some perceive I wasn't mad just critical of their presence just like when you claim you are not a hater but just critical"

In the post you initially quote me (in this thread), had little to do with Huawei (the company I was working for). You were talking in broad terms. Yes, what you described happens but it didn't really have much to do with with post.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
BC we are the only race that has to accept and be nice to everybody. I don't know where that stem from but when others know all you have to do is walk up to us and we will automatically accept you, then people take advantage of that. We are too nice, have to include everybody and it eventually bites us in the rear. We have to stop being so nice and do for ourselves. We can be nice but from a distance.

Shyt makes me disgusted.

ignorethis

Daps
Violence is rapidly decreasing in AA communities. We have a far higher standard of living and median wealth.

I will speak on Africa because Africa's incompetence is holding Black people back.
Yes by mean of living besides Whites.

Africans in the USA have a much much much much higher standard of living and median wealth than American born black but we won't speak on that :sas2:

The mentality that my people go by (and most Southerners) is

Immediate family>Extended Family>Village>Tribe, everything else comes after that.

And that has been our means of survival for a couple centuries, if blacks in the USA worked from the bottom up, things would be a lot a better off. But blacks in the US get more riled up about something being a "black" issue than something being a "Southside Chicago", a "Detroit" issue, a Southwest Houston.

It's crazy you think Africans are hold blacks back, when Africans think that Blacks in the USA hold Africans back. As in, how can you live in the land of opportunity and not accumulate black wealth. It is at the point that Africans have to immigrate over here and acquire our own wealth to bring back to the motherland.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Africans in the USA have a much much much much higher standard of living and median wealth than American born black but we won't speak on that :sas2:

Because there are only 2 million of you :snoop:

The AA middle class is on par as far as standard of living and median wealth and our upper class shyts on yours :snoop::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
You said the following:

"It's not about being mad/emotional. One of the posters said that he worked for a Chinese company in Africa and my post was a response saying that their presence does not benefit the overall African population as some perceive I wasn't mad just critical of their presence just like when you claim you are not a hater but just critical"

In the post you initially quote me in this thread, had nothing to do with Huawei (the company I was working for). You were talking in broad terms. Yes, what you described happens but it didn't really have much to do with with post.

You referred to the fact that Huawei had 70% Chinese staff and they were decent. I countered with the point that Chinese presence in Africa was detrimental because they flood cheap manufactured goods (i.e Huawei) that make African-produced goods anti-competitive.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
(1) Good governance and citizens holding their leaders accountable.
corruption is huge, but there is corruption in pretty much every single country in the world.

(2) I think the diaspora needs to come back since they have acquired skills from abroad so that these Chinese or European companies would not have an excuse to hire African in management position instead of relegating them to "main d'oeuvre" menial labor position
this would cause an effect liken to liberia. the management positions are already filled with africans, giving them to foreigners, even black will set of a series of events, ones that would not help AAs. AAs are also not going back home, that is a dream one should drop immediately.

(3) Start adding value to your minerals. If not adding value to your minerals, at least have a fair taxation rate for extractive industries that does business in Africa (that comes from good governance) because eventually those resources run out and you will use the taxation money to build schools, roads and other institutions that harness human capital so you have a citizenry that is innovative

Europe and the US also offers scholarships (www.opportunitiesforafricans.com) to African students so China is not doing anything special in that regards. The only thing they don't have is the colonial history
They are already doing this. You cant add value because the market is set. Copper is the same price all over the world, Africans do not have technology nor the know how on how to extract. This is where chinese come in, they are sending flocks of students back to china for free schooling exclusively for these fields, as well as medical. You pretty much summed up what the chinese are doing and how it differentiates from the europeans. most people go to the states and europe correct, however they never go back. china on the other hand do not hand out citizenship and no africans is trying to chill in china like that. Thats why the turn around for those going to china compared to the west are extremely high.

FYI, The point isn't necessarily to sell resources. The point is to refine them and adding value to them so you can export/sell them at a higher price. Any raw material/agricultural commodity is cheaper than the finished product. Oranges are cheaper than orange juice, cocoa is cheaper than chocolate, coltan is cheaper than apple laptops or any technological devices made from the raw materials. The point of any nation to gain wealth is to manufacture the product or goods from the raw materials for either local consumption or exportation. In addition, the process of making the final product hires people. In order to make things, you need a factory where people can make them.
coltan is cheaper than apple correct, and so you think africans have the know how on apple products? of course not. Chinas main goal is to turn africa into its factory so that they can begin to make the new chinese apple. what youre failing to realize is that China plans on turning africa into a second world region , sort of the way the US did, with cheap labor, factories, and management in China. If africa plays its cards right, they too can be in the position china is in right now. The blue print on fast growth is already there, and the chinese are assisting Africa in doing what it did. The difference is Africa doesnt have to import minerals so actually once they begin their own innovation, they could distribute the world at an even cheaper rate than china. China will have an extremely hungry middle class looking for cheaper goods than the ones even they make, the yuan wont be dirt cheap forever....

Last edited:

ignorethis

Daps
Because there are only 2 million of you :snoop:

The AA middle class is on par as far as standard of living and median wealth and our upper class shyts on yours :snoop::snoop:

Well duh because middle and upper class are a terms defined by standard of living and median wealth

By means of athletes and entertainers lol, do you really wanna get into that argument and start bringing up all the African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry?:mjlol:

Only 2 million of us, that why we make up majority of blacks obtaining degrees in STEM fields, is that something to be proud of for black Americans?

I saw this picture go viral on twitter, on some black excellence/beating the odds shyt and laughed, because this is my cousin and his friends, they're literally all Africans. Excelling in the US is nothing new to us.
Bx2WtL1CQAI29PR.jpg

Africans been achieving in the USA waiting for African-Americans to catch up. We'll worry about Africa and people like you worry about fixing the problems ya'll got over here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A lot of you cats dont know the chinaman is just as raciat as Cacs and Arabs, nikkas always thinking other races are on our side. I say get those fukking ching chongs out of Africa. Its bad enough blacks get treated like shyt in the chinamans country but then to go to our homeland and try that shyt nah they got to go or die.
name a country without any intl business. :snoop:

ignorethis

Daps
corruption is huge, but there is corruption in pretty much every single country in the world.

this would cause an effect liken to liberia. the management positions are already filled with africans, giving them to foreigners, even black will set of a series of events, ones that would not help AAs. AAs are also not going back home, that is a dream one should drop immediately.

They are already doing this. You cant add value because the market is set. Copper is the same price all over the world, Africans do not have technology nor the know how on how to extract. This is where chinese come in, they are sending flocks of students back to china for free schooling exclusively for these fields, as well as medical. You pretty much summed up what the chinese are doing and how it differentiates from the europeans. most people go to the states and europe correct, however they never go back. china on the other hand do not hand out citizenship and no africans is trying to chill in china like that. Thats why the turn around for those going to china compared to the west are extremely high.

coltan is cheaper than apple correct, and so you think africans have the know how on apple products? of course not. Chinas main goal is to turn africa into its factory so that they can begin to make the new chinese apple. what youre failing to realize is that China plans on turning africa into a second world region , sort of the way they did, with cheap labor, factories, and management. If africa plays its cards right, they too can be in the position china is in right now.
the gems being dropped.
there's levels to this shyt and most of the posters on here don't even follow Africa close enough to know what's going on.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Tommy Knocks again.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well duh because middle and upper class are a terms defined by standard of living and median wealth

And we have far more than 2 million in those brackets so your "Africans in the USA have a much much much much higher standard of living and median wealth" is a dumb talking point :heh:

By means of athletes and entertainers lol, do you really wanna get into that argument and start bringing up all the African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry?

AAs have more diversified wealth so sure, bring up "African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry" because most are losing tons of wealth with the oil crash :russ:

we make up majority of blacks obtaining degrees in STEM fields

Do you? Receipts? Sounds like a lie you tell to make yourselves feel better :dead:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You referred to the fact that Huawei had 70% Chinese staff and they were decent. I countered with the point that Chinese presence in Africa was detrimental because they flood cheap manufactured goods (i.e Huawei) that make African-produced goods anti-competitive.

That is up for debate. Name 3 Nigerian/African based networking/telecommunications and services companies. As in 3 companies in Nigeria that offer the same goods and services in Nigeria.

ignorethis

Daps
it's called fraud
no they flat out offer more than the West, in the form of mass education programs, infrastructure, while still providing competitive financial incentives.

The only thing left to see is the reliability of Chinese infrastructure projects, and the success of Chinese educated African student domestically and abroad.

The West could easily compete with China on that front offering a competitive alternatives, but they're spoiled, they been taking advantage of Africa for so long without competition they feel above fairly competing. Instead we get anti-asian propaganda and AFRICOM.

AAs have more diversified wealth so sure, bring up "African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry" because most are losing tons of wealth with the oil crash :russ:

Like I said most of the posters on here are clueless about Africa other than the stuff they skim over, because the wealthiest area of Nigeria is the Southeast, an area that has been historically stonewalled out the oil industry and it's profits. But I'll let you run with the "Nigerians are only rich because of Oil" narrative :lolbron:

"AAs diversified wealth" :mjlol:

Last edited:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Of course they are

Asians look down on us
Europeans/Whites look down on us
Hispanics look down on us
Native Americans look down on us
Arabs look down on us
Indians look down on us
Pakistanis look down on us
Pacific Islanders look down on us

Meanwhile, we look down on nobody and want to mingle with every other race while they want nothing to do with us. Black men go after non-black women and think its a fuking joke. Black people dream of breeding with non-black women and think its a fuking joke. We're always the ones spitting that socially liberal bullshyt like "color doesnt matter xD" and accept everyone else while every other race goes in dry on us whenever they get the chance

Then you got clowns like Tommy Knocks sticking his neck out for asians in every thread about them. Fuking pathetic

Black people need to wake the fuk up and realize that its us against the world. I hope Hispanics continue to spread and be racist towards us. I hope whites and other races start being more openly racist towards us because thats the only way that the fact that its us against the world is ever going to get through to some of your thick fuking skulls