Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
by all means tell me an alternative for africa. all yall nikkas talk about the worst case scenario like africa isnt gaining anything from the sino-african relation (which by the way you know fukk all about) and then come on here with your little sob stories, get money or come up with an alternative solution. you out here talking about passive, docile but not coming with any sort of solution what so ever. at least there are african leaders who have taken the initiative in kick starting its country back into the playing field. what are you doing?

let me guess you want european engineers? papa to come back and give you the know how? youd prefer the west just say it. well not me. the current situation is better than the last and china providing free education and university to africans is a HUGE deal. they arent just building, they are teaching. fukk outta here with this negative bullshyt.

if you dont like the situation stay your ass in the west, when shyt gets crackin in the next decade, we dont need u on the continent. dont start claiming your pride when we finally get up there.

of course china is using africa for resources, the fukk do africans need titanium for? the point is to sell their resources. no one gives a shyt about chile except for their copper. they use that revenue on their infrastructure. tf are you people on about. saudi arabia sells oil, theyre pimpin, chile copper, pimpin, africa raw minerals, they getting pimped, wait what? :what:

One I have traveled throughout Africa the past two years and I ain't talking about going to Joburg in SA and chilling.

I am actually moving to Nairobi working with an social impact investment firm that fund small to medium sized enterprise (African-owned) in order for them to have capital to both produce their goods/services and create employment in the agric. sector. I am packing up right now leaving three weeks from tomorrow. Solution would be : (1) Good governance and citizens holding their leaders accountable. These are the gatekeepers. Burkina Faso is doing that. You have some noise in Kinshasa about Kabila in 2016 and people are rallying toward new elections (2) I think the diaspora needs to come back since they have acquired skills from abroad so that these Chinese or European companies would not have an excuse to hire African in management position instead of relegating them to "main d'oeuvre" menial labor position (3) Start adding value to your minerals. If not adding value to your minerals, at least have a fair taxation rate for extractive industries that does business in Africa (that comes from good governance) because eventually those resources run out and you will use the taxation money to build schools, roads and other institutions that harness human capital so you have a citizenry that is innovative.

FYI, The point isn't necessarily to sell resources. The point is to refine them and adding value to them so you can export/sell them at a higher price. Any raw material/agricultural commodity is cheaper than the finished product. Oranges are cheaper than orange juice, cocoa is cheaper than chocolate, coltan is cheaper than apple laptops or any technological devices made from the raw materials. The point of any nation to gain wealth is to manufacture the product or goods from the raw materials for either local consumption or exportation. In addition, the process of making the final product hires people. In order to make things, you need a factory where people can make them.

Europe and the US also offers scholarships (www.opportunitiesforafricans.com) to African students so China is not doing anything special in that regards. The only thing they don't have is the colonial history

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One I have traveled throughout Africa the past two years and I ain't talking about going to Joburg in SA and chilling.

I am actually moving to Nairobi working with an social impact investment firm that fund small to medium sized enterprise (African-owned) in order for them to have capital to both produce their goods/services and create employment in the agric. sector. I am packing up right now leaving three weeks from tomorrow. Solution would be : (1) Good governance and citizens holding their leaders accountable. These are the gatekeepers. Burkina Faso is doing that. You have some noise in Kinshasa about Kabila in 2016 and people are rallying toward new elections (2) I think the diaspora needs to come back since they have acquired skills from abroad so that these Chinese or European companies would not have an excuse to hire African in management position instead of relegating them to "main d'oeuvre" menial labor position (3) Start adding value to your minerals. If not adding value to your minerals, at least have a fair taxation rate for extractive industries that does business in Africa (that comes from good governance) because eventually those resources run out and you will use the taxation money to build schools, roads and other institutions that harness human capital so you have a citizenry that is innovative.

FYI, The point isn't necessarily to sell resources. The point is to refine them and adding value to them so you can export/sell them at a higher price. Any raw material/agricultural commodity is cheaper than the finished product. Oranges are cheaper than orange juice, cocoa is cheaper than chocolate, coltan is cheaper than apple laptops or any technological devices made from the raw materials. The point of any nation to gain wealth is to manufacture the product or goods from the raw materials for either local consumption or exportation. In addition, the process of making the final product hires people. In order to make things, you need a factory where people can make them.

Europe and the US also offers scholarships (www.opportunitiesforafricans.com) to African students so China is not doing anything special in that regards. The only thing they don't have is the colonial history

How would someone in the diaspora with a technical background get a position over there in those countries :lupe:?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
actually africans have a superiority complex toward the chinese as well lets not go lying now.

they beat the breaks off some chinese too. and rape has occurred as well. and im sure nigerians beat down chinese and not even documenting the shyt in nigeria.

you trying to tell me nigerians are exempt from racism, xenophobia and superiority complexes. stoppit. lol.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
How would someone in the diaspora with a technical background get a position over there in those countries :lupe:?

There are websites:

www.careersinafrica.com
www.findajobinafrica.com
indeed.co.za (South Africa)
pnet.co.za (South Africa)
jobberman.com (Nigeria)
jobberman.gh (Ghana)
michaelpageafrica.com

Literally do a google search for the company that does what you do and are in Africa (i.e GE and a bunch of others) go to the careers link on the website or drop your CV there. Other than that networking man. The internet and google helps a lot.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
A lot of you cats dont know the chinaman is just as raciat as Cacs and Arabs, nikkas always thinking other races are on our side. I say get those fukking ching chongs out of Africa. Its bad enough blacks get treated like shyt in the chinamans country but then to go to our homeland and try that shyt nah they got to go or die.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There are websites:

www.careersinafrica.com
www.findajobinafrica.com
indeed.co.za (South Africa)
pnet.co.za (South Africa)
jobberman.com (Nigeria)
jobberman.gh (Ghana)
michaelpageafrica.com

Literally do a google search for the company that does what you do and are in Africa (i.e GE and a bunch of others) go to the careers link on the website or drop your CV there. Other than that networking man. The internet and google helps a lot.

If I give you my resume will you make an account on this sites and apply for jobs for me :lupe:?