Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Daps
Why are you grouping muslim n arabs? you know there non muslim arabs right? Dumb fukk.
Actually you're the dumb fukk. I meant the posters are Muslims and also Arab apologists not the Arabs are Muslims. So you can just hop back on your camel and skadoodle out of my conversation bytch.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't know it kinda seems like @Tommy Knocks puts Asians on pedestals I'd trust the black man who actually seems concerned about his people. Not no nikka reppin Chinese shyt. :yeshrug:
err no I just have a broader spectrum which isnt driven by xenophobia and ignorance.

all the things written here sound like what the chinese write about foreigners. every single post.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
gaddafi-3_1780857b.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea so I always viewed Nigerian, along with Kenya, as the one African country that could really become the backbone of Africa (kind of how Germany ,France, and the U.K. are the backbone of Europe). But it seems like I was mistaken. I read an article the other day about how Asians and South Asian expats physically abuse Nigerians.... in their own country. WTF??? To make things worse these guys don't even mingle with the locals. Just read the article it's fukking sad lol. For some reason I thought that Nigeria would do well but the more I learn the more Nigeria reminds me of Kenya and Uganda (where Indians practically own the country and look down on black Africans). My country of origin, Congo, is much worse tbh. But for some reason I always saw Nigeria and Kenya as leaders of Africa, not anymore tbh.This Article makes Nigerians seem really pathetic and bytch made. http://thisisafrica.me/asian-anti-black-racism-in-nigeria/

How much respect can you truthfully have for a people that let you humiliate them on their own land? Africans will learn one day that their leaders have prostituted them and rise up. Unfortunately slothfulness and lethargy towards initiating real progress plagues many African countries.

After seeing the Nigerian massacre and the lack of response from Nigerians themselves, I'm a little apathetic. For us to care, first Africans have to care.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Asians and Africans have a decent relationship for the most part. Don't believe the hype.

The only beef I have with the Chinese is that the infrastructure they put up is not the best. It's not built to last. And they don't train the locals on maintenance. This problem exists in China as well.

Pretty much. I worked at the Huawei office in Abuja last summer (75% of the staff were Chinese), I have nothing but good things to say about them.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I am white. For some reason I know how you feel. Believe me!
What I know is that ...STOP letting others to take what is yours.
I don't mean fight or war. I mean to develop strong law system, equal for everybody- you, me, others, asians, arabs...etc. I mean really strong African economy. I saw a lot of meaningles countrieas who developed super strong through economy growth. And keep fight for your dignity. My folks have saying: "Not for the bread only we live."

Mr. Putin, Russia's president said once "Who is week is beaten!".
So stay strong. Show respect to others, but INSIST respect to you too. And when this rule is broken- ight until the equilibrium is restored. The only rule for keeping longlasting peace is that exact equilibrium in mutual respect in everything between peoples.

I am saying all this because my country just 130 years ago was under brutal yoke of turks for 50 0yers. They almost erased my people from history. But we survived. So, believe me, written above is real not, just a post.

Comment from the article he is right tho.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Pretty much. I worked at the Huawei office in Abuja last summer (75% of the staff were Chinese), I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Don't be fooled they see Africa as either a source to get minerals in exchange for building poor infrastructure or dumping site for cheap Chinese consumer goods that stifle the competition of African made goods. I am afraid that Africans God knows I love the continent and her people but are some of the most docile/passive/friendliest people I have ever met. That is the exact attitude is manifested in the corrupt govts. in power and the predatory multinationals protected by those govt. to do business in their own country

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't be fooled they see Africa as either a source to get minerals in exchange for building poor infrastructure or dumping site for cheap Chinese consumer goods that stifle the competition of African made goods. I am afraid that Africans God knows I love the continent and her people but are some of the most docile/passive/friendliest people I have ever met. That is the exact attitude is manifested in the corrupt govts. in power and the predatory multinationals protected by those govt. to do business in their own country

I guess so.The guy that actually got me the placement was a Chinese man that has been living in Nigeria for 30 + years and speaks fluent Yoruba (I think he might even have citizenship).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
by all means tell me an alternative for africa. all yall nikkas talk about the worst case scenario like africa isnt gaining anything from the sino-african relation (which by the way you know fukk all about) and then come on here with your little sob stories, get money or come up with an alternative solution. you out here talking about passive, docile but not coming with any sort of solution what so ever. at least there are african leaders who have taken the initiative in kick starting its country back into the playing field. what are you doing?

let me guess you want european engineers? papa to come back and give you the know how? youd prefer the west just say it. well not me. the current situation is better than the last and china providing free education and university to africans is a HUGE deal. they arent just building, they are teaching. fukk outta here with this negative bullshyt.

if you dont like the situation stay your ass in the west, when shyt gets crackin in the next decade, we dont need u on the continent. dont start claiming your pride when we finally get up there.

of course china is using africa for resources, the fukk do africans need titanium for? the point is to sell their resources. no one gives a shyt about chile except for their copper. they use that revenue on their infrastructure. tf are you people on about. saudi arabia sells oil, theyre pimpin, chile copper, pimpin, africa raw minerals, they getting pimped, wait what? :what: