Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
more sensationalism. :yawn:

niyabi lingala. oyabi nioso te. majority bazali ko sala bein, okanisi nani aza ko koma beloko oyo.

So it's not a real issue? I'm asking because I have no personal knowledge of it but I've heard of this before.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But we're not talking about Africa as a whole, we're talking about Nigeria. And I'm not, but that doesn't make those deaths any less true than some lame bs from some lame site.

It's not BS, it's well documented, and the OP mentioned this as something occurring in Africa as a whole so I responded accordingly.

Anyway, this thread may ultimately be about Nigeria specifically, but the topic is still foreigners abusing locals. If you want to discuss Boko Haram, start a new thread for that.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not BS, it's well documented, and the OP mentioned this as something occurring in Africa as a whole so I responded accordingly.

Anyway, this thread may ultimately be about Nigeria specifically, but the topic is still foreigners abusing locals. If you want to discuss Boko Haram, start a new thread for that.
This thread is about Nigerians, I mentioned Nigeria, you wanted an argument, then you tried to defer it like a bytch made ass nikka. It's as simple as that.

Peace.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sad thing is y'all waste time shedding light on this when what's most important is boko haram
Boko Haram has actually gotten media coverage and was trending on several subreddits. It just seems like it's not getting enough coverage because it's being overshadowed by the Hebdo incident.
So it's not a real issue? I'm asking because I have no personal knowledge of it but I've heard of this before.
No it's actually an issue. This topic has been covered multiple times by The Economist , The Wall street Journal, and The New York times, just to name a few.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
isolated incidents.

its kinda like how the chinese write articles about nigerians raping and selling drugs in china. im sure there are some drug dealers and rapists, but its not like OMG THE NIGERIANS ARE COMING TO CHINA, RAPING OUR WOMEN AND SELLING DRUGS TO OUR SOCIETY.

cpl knuckle heads sold some drugs and someone got raped, its not an epidemic. im sure that asian boss that slapped ol boy would have slapped an asian if he were in china. some of these old ass chinese dudes are old school, they think they can just slap up factory workers. but thats not how shyt goes down in nigeria, so it makes it more shocking.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
isolated incidents.

its kinda like how the chinese write articles about nigerians raping and selling drugs in china. im sure there are some drug dealers and rapists, but its not like OMG THE NIGERIANS ARE COMING TO CHINA, RAPING OUR WOMEN AND SELLING DRUGS TO OUR SOCIETY.

cpl knuckle heads sold some drugs and someone got raped, its not an epidemic. im sure that asian boss that slapped ol boy would have slapped an asian if he were in china. some of these old ass chinese dudes are old school, they think they can just slap up factory workers. but thats not how shyt goes down in nigeria, so it makes it more shocking.
This is the coli. Expect a 40 page thread full of doom and gloom about millions Africans being enslaved in their own lands by Chinese and Indians.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is about Nigerians, I mentioned Nigeria, you wanted an argument, then you tried to defer it like a bytch made ass nikka. It's as simple as that.

Peace.

I didn't deflect your "argument" you stupid fakkit, I just told you it's a relevant discussion (exploitation of Africans by foreigners) because YOU decided to derail the thread and talk about Boko Haram when there are already threads for that, and I patiently explained to you that my points held up in this context. You wanted to be the "smartest guy in the room" with your irrelevant braindead comment about Boko Haram, now you're whining like a bytch (bytch nikka) and fagging up the thread with pedantic complaints over nothing because I made you look dumb :childplease:.

Stay on topic, or make a thread about Boko Haram and :camby: fukk nikka.

Stay on topic:ufdup:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is the coli. Expect a 40 page thread full of doom and gloom about millions Africans being enslaved in their own lands by Chinese and Indians.
I never said that it was endemic. The point is that when an African goes to Guangzhou he gets mistreated and has a hard time. On the other hand, an Asian goes to an African country and looks down on the natives. Isn't that a little unsettling or is it just me? If that's ok with you, then you're defo not African.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
isolated incidents.

@Kinshasa2pasadena says it's a real issue. So who's lying :lupe:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
@Kinshasa2pasadena says it's a real issue. So who's lying :lupe:
Well I visit my country, Congo, every summer and I've been to Abuja several times. The dude is probably a Nigerian American who hasn't been to his country in a while. He's too proud to admit that Asians disrespect them in their own country so it must be "an isolated incident".

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't deflect your "argument" you stupid fakkit, I just told you it's a relevant discussion (exploitation of Africans by foreigners) because YOU decided to derail the thread and talk about Boko Haram when there are already threads for that, and I patiently explained to you that my points held up in this context. You wanted to be the "smartest guy in the room" with your irrelevant braindead comment about Boko Haram, now you're whining like a bytch (bytch nikka) and fagging up the thread with pedantic complaints over nothing because I made you look dumb :childplease:.

Stay on topic, or make a thread about Boko Haram and :camby: fukk nikka.

Stay on topic:ufdup:
Made me look dumb? How? By responding to a sentence with an overly emotional paragraph? Get out your feelings Muppet you're wrong

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I never said that it was endemic. The point is that when an African goes to Guangzhou he gets mistreated and has a hard time. On the other hand, an Asian goes to an African country and looks down on the natives. Isn't that a little unsettling or is it just me? If that's ok with you, then you're defo not African.
actually africans have a superiority complex toward the chinese as well lets not go lying now.

they beat the breaks off some chinese too. and rape has occurred as well. and im sure nigerians beat down chinese and not even documenting the shyt in nigeria.

you trying to tell me nigerians are exempt from racism, xenophobia and superiority complexes. stoppit. lol.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well I visit my country, Congo, every summer and I've been to Abuja several times. The dude is probably a Nigerian American who hasn't been to his country in a while. He's too proud to admit that Asians disrespect them in their own country so it must be "an isolated incident".
actually im half congolese, live in china and was just in kinshasa 3 months ago. i just spoke to you in lingala but you skipped right over it. i question your authenticity.

speak in your mother tongue. :usure:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
actually im half congolese, live in china and was just in kinshasa 3 months ago. i just spoke to you in lingala but you skipped right over it. i question your authenticity.

speak in your mother tongue. :usure:
You do realize that not every Congolese speaks lingala? Right? I Speak Kiswahili and French.