Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/

Honestly most African nationals in Africa don't think about AA or Caribbeans. And by that I mean, at all in any capacity. When basic survival is an immediate everyday priority, you're not really looking down on/corresponding with/looking up to/beefing etc. etc. with foreigners. I never ask (I'm not AA or Caribbean), but the general feeling towards AA from the Africans I meet when I go to Africa is generally indifferent to positive like cacs of all nationalities tend to view each other.

That article/thread you posted is (fortunately) pretty much sensationalism. Asians marry their own even in Africa.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad thing is y'all waste time shedding light on this when what's most important is boko haram

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boy Africans will let anybody fukk em over except other Africans huh?:mjpls:

Yeah sadly. I'll never understand why none of these Africans demand respect. How can you let some foreign fukkboy disrespect you and attack you in your own country :what: :scust:? That's the epitome of bytchmade and opens the floodgates for more disrespect.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/

There's been a concerted effort a while to unify the African continent (the 5th pan african congress was in the 60's pushed this heavy). It died down for a while but they started it back up last year in South Africa (8th PAC).

Honestly it might take some of us to go over their, open up businesses, and push out the Asians.

The question we have to ask ourselves is which one of us is willing to make the personal and economic sacrifice to go over their and start some businesses? Because as African Americans we complain a whole lot, but never seem to take any action on the injustices that we see daily.

Personally in a few years I'm planning to repatriate to Africa (visiting Ghana this Spring) and one of the things I'd like to do is create a website that shows African Americans a plan/path to moving over to the continent, detailing the amount of money/time needed to start a business, what's the best places to live, and the pros/cons of doing so.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ehhh, not really. It's happened to lots of Nigerians working under Chinese/Korean expats. Especially the guys involved in construction and other infrastructure based projects.
I highly doubt they are physically abusing folks at those plants..
They may call them names and stuff..hell some employers do that here in the States

People may let some shyt slide cause they need to feed their family..but Nigerians aint that p*ssy,i hope not

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said Africa, not Nigeria. Are you in Nigeria?
But we're not talking about Africa as a whole, we're talking about Nigeria. And I'm not, but that doesn't make those deaths any less true than some lame bs from some lame site.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I pray this an exaggeration. Black people stay letting others chump them wtf is this :why:

Besides Idi Amin which African bossed up on mfs? I'm curious

true happenings ...... leaders have to stand up. Robert Mugabe be putting things in check in Zimbabwe, that's why his country is under western sanctions and economic warfare.

Thursday, December 26, 2013
Lebanese boss beats up pregnant factory worker in Lagos, woman loses 7-month pregnancy

http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2013/12/lebanese-boss-beats-up-pregnant-factory.html

http://www.nairaland.com/1569621/fg-investigate-case-pregnant-worker

Nigerian Man Brutaly beaten by Chinese Boss in Ogun...

4 Chinese Attack Tema Int. Hotel
http://www.spyghana.com/4-chinese-attack-tema-int-hotel/

Black Zimbabwean worker beats up Chinese boss - Nehanda...