Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
bruv, i would ask them for their sources as well, not just buying shyt cus someone says it. i already tried to google and found nothing. if you just spitting some bullshyt that you heard someone else say, just admit it now
There's charts and data out there fool:russ:Like some dusty dude off the internet is more credible than those dudes. You're in denial this is PATHETIC!!!:deadmanny:

You don't seem too bright.
Nah you got caught trying sneak diss, so I called you out on it, but you didn't want to own up to it:yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's charts and data out there fool:russ:Like some dusty dude off the internet is more credible than those dudes. You're in denial this is PATHETIC!!!:deadmanny:

now you're tap dancing. all this time spent responding to me could have been used grabbing a link. i'm going to assume you have no corroborating links and pulled those numbers out your ass :ehh:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
now you're tap dancing. all this time spent responding to me could have been used grabbing a link. i'm going to assume you have no corroborating links and pulled those numbers out your ass :ehh:
Pull your skirt down I'm on my phone, I don't like copying and pasting on here:pachaha:

Better yet call in on King Flex's show since you said you would call him out on it too. We'll make a thread on it next Sunday and everything :sas1:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Know your role and place. My only people are African Americans when it comes down to it. You want to claim solidarity but pump your chest because a few Africans came to America and did well but rest assure, you bring that shyt around me and I will humble you.

I was with your argument till this point....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pull your skirt down I'm on my phone, I don't like copying and pasting on here:pachaha:

Better yet call in on King Flex's show since you said you would call him out on it too. We'll make a thread on it next Sunday and everything :sas1:

you can make 10 responses but you cant go easily find something you've claimed? :heh: and i've never heard tariq say that, i've heard YOU say it. stop trynna pass the buck on your bullshyt. :dead:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

you can make 10 responses but you cant go easily find something you've claimed? :heh: and i've never heard tariq say that, i've heard YOU say it. stop trynna pass the buck on your bullshyt. :dead:

You're foolish (no offence).

You can post back and forth but can't provide a simple link to prove your point.

His request was simple..

prove

your

point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:snoop:

I don't know how a thread about ASIANS attaching NIGERIANS turned into AFRICAN AMERICANS vs AFRICANS :snoop:

sigh.

Exactly, you have dudes showing their stupidty trying to have a pissing contest of who is better than the other when neither are in a state of well being, its like two prostitutes debating on who is the better hoe to their white pimp.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're foolish (no offence).

You can post back and forth but can't provide a simple link to prove your point.

His request was simple..

prove

your

point.

exactly. he says black americans are in the top 10% globally, prove it. i'd like to believe its true, but it just doesn't seem plausible