Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is what you are resorting to, maggot?

Many people have seen me on this very site. Find some other talking point than "Im an agent" because you have no proper rebuttal:mjlol:

Let me know when you get them acres though :troll:

Lol how bout this, come to Atlanta and we will have lunch so you can show me your solution and what you have done for he Black of america. Youre in your feelings thinking about the African chick that curved you? You're a joke bruh. Im serious if youre in Atlanta too, cats love to talk rah rah online, so I want to see if you really have this tone in real life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What are those African billionaires doing with theirs other than selling out their people to asians, cacs, and arabs while allowing savages like Boko Haram to run wild?

What is your argument? I stated blacks around the world arent doing a damn thing with their so called wealth, so why are you peons bragging about who has more when blacks world wide are getting sh*tted on?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol how bout this, come to Atlanta and we will have lunch so you can show me your solution and what you have done for he Black of america. Youre in your feelings thinking about the African chick that curved you? You're a joke bruh. Im serious if youre in Atlanta too, cats love to talk rah rah online, so I want to see if you really have this tone in real life.

Send me that PM whenever your ready

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
just provide me with proof instead
Bruh, Dr. Boyce Watkins(a Finance Professor), Tariq Nahseed, Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan say this all the time. So clearly its not bullshyt. I'm not about to waste copying and pasting something I know is true. Look it up its a google search away.

This is just straight feminine jealousy to deny something that even YOU know is true.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, Dr. Boyce Watkins(a Finance Professor), Tariq Nahseed, Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan say this all the time. So clearly its not bullshyt. I'm not about to waste copying and pasting something I know is true. Look it up its a google search away.

This is just straight feminine jealousy to deny something that even YOU know is true.
bruv, i would ask them for their sources as well, not just buying shyt cus someone says it. i already tried to google and found nothing. if you just spitting some bullshyt that you heard someone else say, just admit it now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Lol wut? All of these people talk about black SPENDING, BUYING POWER IS MOT WEALTH. all of these people talk anout Blacks need to take the money they use with other groups and circulate it WITHIN. if Blacks of the WORLD had true WEALTH we would not be in the condition we are in!!! The Billionaires in Africa dont have true wealth because they trick it off on buying cars and crap. why are you trying to act like the black man of the World is not in terrible shape as a whole? Why are you trying to prove one group is doing better than the next group when both groups are catching hell!?!?!

black people need to worry anout the issues in the land they inhabit, but can work together collectively when applicable to fix their own issues. This means the Black American must not take on the Black Africans issue and vice a versa! but both sides can work together and borrow tools from each other to work on the issues in their own land. Why would you call a Plumber from Chicago to fix a toilet in Harlem? that does not mean you cant call the plumber in Chicago to send a plunger to you in Harlem to help you fix your own toilet.