Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I gave you the quote whether you acknowledge it or not is up to you but it will be addressed.

I should have made it clear. You said the following:

"Know your role and place. My only people are African Americans when it comes down to it. You want to claim solidarity but pump your chest because a few Africans came to America and did well but rest assure, you bring that shyt around me and I will humble you."

These are your words, not mine. Provide a quote with me doing so.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Theres plenty of academic journals and data collection services that does just this

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

My only people are African Americans. The rest of you are and will continue to be "you people" because you are incompetent.

How about you go back to Liberia fukk boy and be of use for once in your infantile life instead of quoting NOI rhetoric, you mindless drone :dead:
How can i go back to a nation I never been to? You're an idiot. You show your stupidity when you speak on things you cant cut and paste a response from an article for. You claim to be so in the know about global business when you have never been to any nation you post about and you dont own a business that employs anyone. Like i said your an agent. Your the type of c00n progessive blacks have to stay away from because you will give every reason in the world why something wont work but cant give a solution to anything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I should have made it clear. You said the following:

"Know your role and place. My only people are African Americans when it comes down to it. You want to claim solidarity but pump your chest because a few Africans came to America and did well but rest assure, you bring that shyt around me and I will humble you."

These are your words, not mine. Provide a quote with me doing so.

You as in Africans who feel the need to engage in this behavior when ever AAs are brought up.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How can i go back to a nation I never been to? You're an idiot. You show your stupidity when you speak on things you cant cut and paste a response from an article for. You claim to be so in the know about global business when you have never been to any nation you post about and you dont own a business that employs anyone. Like i said your an agent. Your the type of c00n progessive blacks have to stay away from because you will give every reason in the world why something wont work but cant give a solution to anything.

All I see is a bytch nikka that I have owned so many times that he has resorted to showing his vagina:mjlol:

Let me know when you buy those acres in Liberia and save the Black race :troll:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Its really about time we develop a superiority complex

We supposed to be the big bad black man but we get punked out by everybody. Shyt don't even add up :snoop: I long for the day when Africans become the leaders we were meant to be and Africa is filled with multiple powerful cities and countries.
everybody
domincans whites asains? asians?? fukkin asians?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All I see is a bytch nikka that I have owned so many times that he has resorted to showing his vagina:mjlol:

Let me know when you buy those acres in Liberia and save the Black race :troll:

Youre a CAC, how can you own me when all youre doing is talking in circles? All you have done in this thread is talk about your dislike of African Immigrants. I am not an African Immigrant, so youre feelings on someone in Nigeria has nothing to do with me. You can talk tough online like CACs do but you cant point me to anything you have accomplished in Real life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Youre a CAC

This is what you are resorting to, maggot?

Many people have seen me on this very site. Find some other talking point than "Im an agent" because you have no proper rebuttal:mjlol:

Let me know when you get them acres though :troll: