Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
African Billionaires than Black American

which is why you take the median :pachaha:

There are not as many African American billionaires but their income streams are way more stable and diversified. African billionaires are usually rich off (stolen) commodities which are at the mercy of the market. Ask all those crooks in Africa who got rich of oil how they feel about oil prices tumbling :pachaha:

an African can have tons of land where he has crops while an American can make 200k a yr but has bills and debt, whos actually wealthier?

If you do not have debt and bills then you probably do not have a high standard of living :pachaha:

Furthermore, most Africans do not have "tons of land where he has crops." Hell there has been endless famine in places like Northern Ghana, Somalia, Congo, Ethiopia :snoop:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
which is why you take the median :pachaha:

There are not as many African American billionaires but their income streams are way more stable and diversified. African billionaires are usually rich off (stolen) commodities which are at the mercy of the market. Ask all those crooks in Africa who got rich of oil how they feel about oil prices tumbling :pachaha:

If you do not have debt and bills then you probably do not have a high standard of living :pachaha:

Furthermore, most Africans do not have "tons of land where he has crops." Hell there has been endless famine in places like Northern Ghana, Somalia, Congo, Ethiopia :snoop:

Lol you so dumb bruh, idk what african chick curved you but your disdain for Africans will be why you stick to posting on the Coli all day instead of making something happen in real life. Your posts tell me you are content with the state of black Affairs world wide, you have a "at least we doig better than yall" when the Black American isnt doing a damn thing, majority of the people with black wealth you are bragging about dont give a damn about the black community as a whole which is the reason we are in the state we are in today.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol you so dumb bruh, idk what african chick curved you but your disdain for Africans will be why you stick to posting on the Coli all day instead of making something happen in real life. Your posts tell me you are content with the state of black Affairs world wide, you have a "at least we doig better than yall" when the Black American isnt doing a damn thing, majority of the people with black wealth you are bragging about dont give a damn about the black community as a whole which is the reason we are in the state we are in today.

Look at you getting in your emotions like the typical African bytch that you are

You Africans come on here and boast about "being much much better off in America" til I hit you with facts and educate your dumbasses on what t score is then comes all the coping and pan african bullshyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Look at you getting in your emotions like the typical African bytch that you are

You Africans come on here and boast about "being much much better off in America" til I hit you with facts and educate your dumbasses on what t score is then comes all the coping and pan african bullshyt.
Youre an idiot, i was born in America, there is no census stat that seperates blacks born in america by where their parents are from. You sound like a CAC with that "you people" suff youre spewing. I would not be surprised if you are an agent, i have literally never seen you speak of a solution on this site, all you do is come into threads posting walls of text trying to discredit post to appear to be smarter than someone. The fact is you have accomplished nothing in life which is why you lurk the Coli all day. You brag about the moves and wealth other blacks have because you yourself have no wealth and have not accmplished anything. You are a scared negro who will more than likely suffer the same fate as the c00n because you have no plan of action to protect yourself from White supremacy. Youre fear of taking action is the reason you deflect any topic dealing with blacks making progress, you migjt as well go make videos and debate on SaNeter TV with the other dusty blacks because you are a non factor to black advancement.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

I noticed this too. To begin with, I thought @Poitier was cool but I don't really understand him. His intentions seem to come from a sincere place but there are quite a few things I have seen him say and have scratched my head.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I just wish I had a safe African haven to call my home. It seems as if "my" native continent is being GIVEN to outsiders like hotcakes. :snoop:

:whoa: From a Black-American perspective. :sas2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Youre an idiot, i was born in America, there is no census stat that seperates blacks born in america by where their parents are from.

Theres plenty of academic journals and data collection services that does just this

You sound like a CAC with that "you people" suff youre spewing. I would not be surprised if you are an agent, i have literally never seen you speak of a solution on this site, all you do is come into threads posting walls of text trying to discredit post to appear to be smarter than someone. The fact is you have accomplished nothing in life which is why you lurk the Coli all day. You brag about the moves and wealth other blacks have because you yourself have no wealth and have not accmplished anything. You are a scared negro who will more than likely suffer the same fate as the c00n because you have no plan of action to protect yourself from White supremacy. Youre fear of taking action is the reason you deflect any topic dealing with blacks making progress, you migjt as well go make videos and debate on SaNeter TV with the other dusty blacks because you are a non factor to black advancement.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

My only people are African Americans. The rest of you are and will continue to be "you people" because you are incompetent.

How about you go back to Liberia fukk boy and be of use for once in your infantile life instead of quoting NOI rhetoric, you mindless drone :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I noticed this too. To begin with, I thought @Poitier was cool but I don't really understand him. His intentions seem to come from a sincere place but there are quite a few things I have seen him say and have scratched my head.

Know your role and place. My only people are African Americans when it comes down to it. You want to claim solidarity but pump your chest because a few Africans came to America and did well but rest assure, you bring that shyt around me and I will humble you.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Know your role and place. My only people are African Americans when it comes down to it. You want to claim solidarity but pump your chest because a few Africans came to America and did well but rest assure, you bring that shyt around me and I will humble you.

Provide a link/quote.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Theres plenty of academic journals and data collection services that does just this

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

My only people are African Americans. The rest of you are and will continue to be "you people" because you are incompetent.

How about you go back to Liberia fukk boy and be of use for once in your infantile life instead of quoting NOI rhetoric, you mindless drone :dead:
Really bruh :aicmon: no one's making it without allies and help

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Provide a link/quote.

If you want to deflect with outright lies to put down my people then I will humble you. Its easy.

Instead of Africans spouting false rhetoric about how they are so much more educated and wealthy they need to eradicate fukk boys like this:

Well duh because middle and upper class are a terms defined by standard of living and median wealth

By means of athletes and entertainers lol, do you really wanna get into that argument and start bringing up all the African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry?:mjlol:

Only 2 million of us, that why we make up majority of blacks obtaining degrees in STEM fields, is that something to be proud of for black Americans?

I saw this picture go viral on twitter, on some black excellence/beating the odds shyt and laughed, because this is my cousin and his friends, they're literally all Africans. Excelling in the US is nothing new to us.
Bx2WtL1CQAI29PR.jpg

Africans been achieving in the USA waiting for African-Americans to catch up. We'll worry about Africa and people like you worry about fixing the problems ya'll got over here.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
If you want to deflect with outright lies to put down my people then I will humble you. Its easy.

Instead of Africans spouting false rhetoric about how they are so much more educated and wealthy they need to eradicate fukk boys like this:

I'm still waiting on a quote.