Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
(1) You say you are half Congolese. How does Kinshasa look? I bet there are sill street kids begging left and right? Have you asked Kinois how they like Kabila he has been there since 2001. How is 5 chantiers project (electricity, health, education, infrastrucutre and economy/employment) ? He has been there since 2001 and has not done shyt. The conflicts in the East of the DRC is still in full effect. Monusco has the largest force of troops on the gorund in the world due to the inability of the Congolese govt. to solve its problem. So bad governance in Africa are NOT a thing of the past. Sassou NGuesso, Compaore, Obiang the list goes on
50/50. which is why he keeps winning. the situation in the east is just all fukked up. the problem is the size of congo, and how sprawled out it is, with its lack of transportation. Its not exactly the U.S where you have transcontinental highways. keep this in mind when talking about goods in africa btw. you need roads to get goods transported...roads the chinese are building.

(2) There is no animosity. They actually look for people who grew up or went to school outside that have some connection to the country for guidance and help. Because, you know what the average African and Congolese is suffering. Therefore I don't put a whole lot into these growth numbers because it hasn't materialized in the average Joe's pocket those are just numbers on a paper not to say that it is not a positive thing but this needs to materialize on the average person on the street.
we shall see. importing may cause a huge gap between rich and poor which may cause instability. gradual growth of the middle is more ideal.

we can talk about what needs to happen until ones face turns blue but actions speak louder than words, and the current situation in africa is action. people can sit and criticize it, theyre entitled too, but it beats the 90s when it was words and no action.

(3) Like I said we are in the tech age there are a lot of young entrepreneurs in Africa who are doing ok but need their govt. to establish an enabling environment such as good supply of electricity and infrastructure. There are plenty of talents in Africa and Africans abroad that can power this continent instead of being a place where other regions of the world fight its economic agenda on.[/QUOTE]
theres levels to it. you dont just put a big ass apple plant in africa and say build it and ship it. you also dont just have a bunch of africans innovating the next ipad and doing the same. it takes gradual steps which usually start off from the ground. for china it was agriculture, for africa it is minerals. you should really read up on how the chinese opened their borders, imported factories, shipped their kids abroad, and had their economic reform. when reading it, keep african in mind. note the chinese probably had a lot of resistance to allowing foreigners on their land, and even til today, apples and oranges come from the U.S, when china is totally capable of growing its own....but theyve managed to make it work. Africa is a big continent, I suspect places like Botswana will turn out like Malaysia, but the bigger countries like Congo, Nigeria, that is going to take a lot more complexities in their reform than a technological leap.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It's not journalism hype. Read the article. Several articles about Asians in Nigeria can be found online. It's just really sad overall for Africans. To think that a regional power like Nigeria allows foreigners to do this is sad.
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/
Boko Haram has actually gotten media coverage and was trending on several subreddits. It just seems like it's not getting enough coverage because it's being overshadowed by the Hebdo incident.

No it's actually an issue. This topic has been covered multiple times by The Economist , The Wall street Journal, and The New York times, just to name a few.
Breh, those are western media outlets trash any involvement of China-Africa relations because China is putting more work than the western nations(not saying Asians don't have their own interest in Africa), ya'll need stop going to white own news to get unbiased view on black issues.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
50/50. which is why he keeps winning. the situation in the east is just all fukked up. the problem is the size of congo, and how sprawled out it is, with its lack of transportation. Its not exactly the U.S where you have transcontinental highways. keep this in mind when talking about goods in africa btw. you need roads to get goods transported...roads the chinese are building.

we shall see. importing may cause a huge gap between rich and poor which may cause instability. gradual growth of the middle is more ideal.

we can talk about what needs to happen until ones face turns blue but actions speak louder than words, and the current situation in africa is action. people can sit and criticize it, theyre entitled too, but it beats the 90s when it was words and no action.

(3) Like I said we are in the tech age there are a lot of young entrepreneurs in Africa who are doing ok but need their govt. to establish an enabling environment such as good supply of electricity and infrastructure. There are plenty of talents in Africa and Africans abroad that can power this continent instead of being a place where other regions of the world fight its economic agenda on.

It's not 50/50 and the locals are scared because he is in charge of the security forces and the people in Kinshasa/DRC mostly voted for Bemba or Tshisekedi. He is even losing his constituency in the east and Katanga region. He just froze the assets of the hospital in which that Nobel Prize Congolese winning doctor were treating women who were victims of rape in the East because he views him as a political threat. So the boy is a dud. That's why I say Governance leads and with no good governance there is not good development and the Chinese roads are shyt I heard even in good neighborhoods in the city I heard.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
un-settling my ass you and your posse couldn't wait for a thread like this just to diss africans. Gtfo with your lies. I noticed how most of you guys will always bring up africans shouldn't be looking down on AAs/Carribeans, when that has nothing to do with the thread just to intice an agrument. You don't care about africa so just shut your bytch ass up.
bytch nikka shut your ass the fukk up. I got love for every black person no matter the region. Your ass still mad over that thread from earlier. Get off my dikk or come get this fade. Africans like you are an embarrassment to Africa. Always get your mind on African American dikk, thats why you have been cacs, jews, asians, and arabs bytch for 2000+ years. Thats why I cant respect Africans like you. I wish Africa had nikkas like MLK, Malcolm, Harriet Tubman, Marcus Garvey, Huey Newton, etc instead fukkboys like your ass who want to run to America and talk shyt about Black Americans. Maybe it would actually be the great continent that we all know it could be.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Yea so I always viewed Nigerian, along with Kenya, as the one African country that could really become the backbone of Africa (kind of how Germany ,France, and the U.K. are the backbone of Europe). But it seems like I was mistaken. I read an article the other day about how Asians and South Asian expats physically abuse Nigerians.... in their own country. WTF??? To make things worse these guys don't even mingle with the locals. Just read the article it's fukking sad lol. For some reason I thought that Nigeria would do well but the more I learn the more Nigeria reminds me of Kenya and Uganda (where Indians practically own the country and look down on black Africans). My country of origin, Congo, is much worse tbh. But for some reason I always saw Nigeria and Kenya as leaders of Africa, not anymore tbh.This Article makes Nigerians seem really pathetic and bytch made. http://thisisafrica.me/asian-anti-black-racism-in-nigeria/
be wannabee brehs, and not put yourself forward to recreate your colonialist image past, current and future...

be smart, and emotionally beat your brothers and sisters down...

dont value yourselves, brehs

*sarcasm noted*
*irony noted*

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
As in, how can you live in the land of opportunity and not accumulate black wealth. It is at the point that Africans have to immigrate over here and acquire our own wealth to bring back to the motherland.
@acewonders things like COINTELPRO, US Presidents being in the KKK, Black Walstreet being bombed by the government etc...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black Africans don't have wealth nor do they have more of them in the American Middle and Upperclass.

Lol what is your definition of "wealth" because black americans dont even have wealth. Black Americans have less than 1% of the wealth in america yet spend more than any group. Is making 50k a yr consider wealth to you?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Black Africans don't have wealth nor do they have more of them in the American Middle and Upperclass.
Of course brother I know. A pint of salt is going to be more potent in a cup of water, than it will be in a tub. I was just letting dude know we've tried several times to build. Its just cacs have had a deliberate effort to sabotage us.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol what is your definition of "wealth" because black americans dont even have wealth. Black Americans have less than 1% of the wealth in america yet spend more than any group. Is making 50k a yr consider wealth to you?

Wealth is relative and in a comparison between Black Africans and Black Americans, we have more wealth comparatively.

And 1 % of wealth in America is more than quite a few places in the world so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Elijah Muhammad said it best, the key for the Black Man world ride is not to run to Africa, it is to build his own communities in the nations the Black Man helped establish, from a global prespective the black man must work with his brother in other nations but he must not assume to take on their issues because he has issues of his own to fix. This is why the NOI didnt allow Africans in Mosque early on because the struggle of the Black American was different than that of the African Immigrant.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
To add on to my previous post a small sample size is going to have better averages, that is basic statistics. Its just like that stat about black women and white men couples having the lowest divorce rate stat that bedwenches love to throw out. Once again small sample size. White men prefer asian and hispanic women if they're going to date out.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
bytch nikka shut your ass the fukk up. I got love for every black person no matter the region. Your ass still mad over that thread from earlier. Get off my dikk or come get this fade. Africans like you are an embarrassment to Africa. Always get your mind on African American dikk, thats why you have been cacs, jews, asians, and arabs bytch for 2000+ years. Thats why I cant respect Africans like you. I wish Africa had nikkas like MLK, Malcolm, Harriet Tubman, Marcus Garvey, Huey Newton, etc instead fukkboys like your ass who want to run to America and talk shyt about Black Americans. Maybe it would actually be the great continent that we all know it could be.
So dense, show me where I insulted AAs. You couldn't wait to say shyt about Africans so stop with the bs. Also mad about the other thread? No I'm happy it was made to flush out fools like you to know your stance.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wealth is relative and in a comparison between Black Africans and Black Americans, we have more wealth comparatively.

And 1 % of wealth in America is more than quite a few places in the world so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

When you say Black Africans are you talking about immigrants? Because anyone born in America will benconsidered a Black american so what use is there comparing wealth black Africans have in America to a group that out numbers them 20 times over? And even of you are comparing on a global scale there are more African Billionaires than Black American, and even then an African can have tons of land where he has crops while an American can make 200k a yr but has bills and debt, whos actually wealthier? All this comparison bull is deflective to the issue at hand which is blacks around the world need to take action instead of havkng pissing contest because the black american and black african are both the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to global wealth so there is nothing for either sides to brag about.