Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Honestly, African Americans should be given land in Africa. We would honestly do a better job.

Asiatics of every nationality come to black communities and FEAST everywhere they go in AmeriKKKa. We can't even stop our own mayors, pastors and congressmen from c00ning while KKKops are OPENLY executing black women and children on camera and we have a "black" president.

We'd rather pray to white Jesus, "integrate" and fund our own prison industrial complex for Christmas.

What makes you think in our current state we'd be any better than the c00ns on the motherland letting the world use them the same way they use us?

We got cacs in the booth ARGUING about how "Hispanics" and cacs were 30% of the origins of hip hop. & we can't even argue back, they own and influence the entire rap game. Got nikkas praising white hoes and over priced, over rated European clothing.
:mjlol:
We can't even get our own shyt together here breh. And there's nikkas here who think the Chinese coming into Africa are on some "fair business" type shyt. We're stacking up L's everywhere.
:francis:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
"get this oyinbo cac(be it form or function) :trash: outta here" - :camby:

imgur.com/KogvSGJ

From a proof pic I took the other day

I don't fukk with you and your side broh.

Definition of form

1. a : the shape and structure of something as distinguished from its material
    b : a body (as of a person) especially in its external appearance or as distinguished from the face
Definition of function
  1. professional or official position : occupation

2. the action for which a person or thing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists : purpose

3. any of a group of related actions contributing to a larger action; especially : the normal and specific contribution of a bodily part to the economy of a living organism

I cover my bases oyinbo :sas1:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Definition of form

1. a : the shape and structure of something as distinguished from its material
    b : a body (as of a person) especially in its external appearance or as distinguished from the face
Definition of function
  1. professional or official position : occupation

2. the action for which a person or thing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists : purpose

3. any of a group of related actions contributing to a larger action; especially : the normal and specific contribution of a bodily part to the economy of a living organism

I cover my bases oyinbo :sas1:

I don't like white people either broh

I don't fukk with them or you

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Yeah yeah yeah yeah we know Africans

There's an elaborate conspiracy out there to keep Africa as the least developed shythole in the world. Its population, citizens, politicians and culture has absolutely nothing to do with it
You're literally one of the dumbest motherfukkers on this site.

How can you look at facts and dismiss them because it doesn't fit your narrative :scust:

There is literal exploitation of Africa occurring right now you mental midget

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You're literally one of the dumbest motherfukkers on this site.

How can you look at facts and dismiss them because it doesn't fit your narrative :scust:

There is literal exploitation of Africa occurring right now you mental midget
I said we know Africans we know :pachaha:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
The ignorance of African history is astounding and is just an example of how white supremacist revisionism has infected the general populations consensus on African and Black history.

Lemme first provide you nikkas with some context

First of all Africa is a MASSIVE continent, it is genetically the most diverse continent on the planet and the people are VERY different to one another. There was no concept of Nationalism like there was in Europe where European smaller states consolidated to former large nations. No, Africa was a series of kingdoms that felt little solidarity with one another and the concept of Nationalism is alien to Africans in the European sense.
After colonisation the Europeans implemented their technique of DIVIDE AND CONQUER and pitted the African tribes against one another. Same thing happened in the Middle East. The Europeans created artificial boarders which encompassed a hodgepodge of several different tribes INTENTIONALLY in order to invoke tension so that they could retain their supremacy. This is a cause of almost ALL the 21st century's geo-political problems.

Okay now let's breakdown this Chinese guys argument

2) Towards the end of colonisation, African "countries" still felt the legacy of colonisation as tribalism and nepotism reigned supreme and the people with power where typically of one single tribe; a good example is evident in Rwanda.

Essentially the African leaders would only care about their tribes and their people and wouldn't give a fukk about their nations and would take "aid" money and the like in exchange for European involvement; just watch the diary of an Economic hitman to provide you with an explanation of why some parts of Africa are so under developed.

He uses the example of Ecuador but it's applicable to all areas of Africa

Here's an excerpt from an article to explain it to you

The alliance offers African countries public and private money (the UK has pledged £395m of foreign aid) if they strike agreements with G8 countries and the private sector”. To get their hands on the money, African governments have to reach certain “agreements” that will enable unprecedented access for multinational companies to resources in Africa. This include massive changes to their land and farming policies. Once again, talk about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions.

Essentially the leaders are corrupt and only care about their tribes as nepotism runs deep, the Europeans continue to exploit that as they have done for hundreds of years

This Chinese man provides an over-simplified and disgusting view of why Africa is in the state it's in.

In depth analysis of Africa and the quagmire that it's. :salute:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I said we know Africans we know :pachaha:

You can't laugh off the fact that you're an actual idiot no matter how hard you try, don't try to front like you're not sincerely stupid. Your posts give me second hand embarrassment.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You can't laugh off the fact that you're an actual idiot no matter how hard you try, don't try to front like you're not sincerely stupid. Your posts give me second hand embarrassment.
Look out everybody a Somali is insulting someone on their intelligence :deadmanny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
you just can't hate asians but they have no problem hatin your black ass...fukk them and their society...you look like an anime watchin, manga collectin, hentai fappin ass nikka...don't let Ling Ling and her drawn on bubble t*ts cloud your noggin...asians are pieces of shyt...

:mjlol: