Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I hate the word cuck, but that's the best way I can describe these passive asian men, homeboy should've just flexed on him a lil bit or raised his voice

and he would've shut that frail ass china man up :skip:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@Clean Cut :mjlol:

The entire world looks down on Africans

It's fukked up but if they want to change it they gotta get their shyt together
Why would or should I care what the world thinks? Long as they buy our resources and give us money I give 2 flying fukks. I've never seen arabs go "they think we're low down terrorists" while driving through dubai with a cheetah in their passenger side. Don't project the weakness of your tribe on us, we don't care, you do. They have a superiority complex..... but I do too. No one is better than the original man, the true homosapien.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
That's because a) Singapore is a city-state not a nation state; b) it's a totalitarian state.

People think totalitarianism automatically means Stalin/Hitler style leaders and massive forced labour death camps for any dissidents, which is simply an ignorant belief. A totalitarian state is one where all citizens dedicate their lives to the well being of the state and achieving the state's goals. The classical totalitarian state was ancient Sparta, where all male citizens served in the army and all female citizens kept themselves in peak physical condition to ensure healthy offspring were born. Since the ultimate goal of the Spartan state was defence, every citizen was pressed into meeting that goal by becoming soldiers or giving birth to healthy children. And obviously it was enormously successful, Spartan soldiers were world famous for their skill, courage, and tactical discipline.

This cannot happen in the west today because cacs have a fukked up idea of what freedom and liberty mean. They define them as meaning to be free from government. However in Asia the people have much more collectivist and anti-individualist beliefs, making totalitarian governments like Singapore's much more palatable.

Moreover, throughout human history city-states have always shat on nation-states for innovation, creativity, productivity; for ultimately advancing humanity. Throw totalitarianism into this equation, where the state's goals are to pursue excellence and have a harmonious and integrated population, it's no surprise Singapore has been so successful.

In Singapore thanks to the all-powerful totalitarian government, they have come closer to eradicating racism and segregation than any other country in the world. They have done so by forcing different races to live among one another. The government takes detailed racial statistics on every block and every neighbourhood and manipulates neighbourhoods and blocks to make sure no single race has a dominant majority. So you don't get white and black neighbourhoods clearly segregated like in the US, or immigrant neighbourhoods and white neighbourhoods elsewhere in the west.

This reminds me of Dr. Molefi Asante's statement on dictatorship in Libya :jbhmm:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nope. They steal black people's stuff and monetize it all the time. It's not that they see black people as freeloaders, it's that they see white people as their saviors.

Ya'll gotta remember almost all these Asians countries were dirt poor as fukk 20-30 years ago. They were all like Cambodia level poor. The only wealthy countries in Asia were Singapore ( damn near British run), Taiwan (American run), Hong Kong (British run), South Korea (American run), and Japan (the only wealthy, and totally foreign independent Asian run success story). Literally Asians grew up knowing the only successful Asian is 1 being run by white people. That's why they believe white people are better than them. Asians almost believe that they can't do anything correctly without a white person there to make sure.

Blacks look at South Africa and say:pacspit: "White people aint shyte"

Asians look at Hong Kong and say, "Wow! Thank you white people"

Black people will never suck up to or grovel to whites who attacked us, Asians literally thank white people for attacking them and say white people trying to make their countries civilized.

Black people dont have this mentally at all about our enemies...THANK GOD!

THIS THIS THIS AND FUKING THIS :ohlawd::damn:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Why would or should I care what the world thinks? Long as they buy our resources and give us money I give 2 flying fukks. I've never seen arabs go "they think we're low down terrorists" while driving through dubai with a cheetah in their passenger side. Don't project the weakness of your tribe on us, we don't care, you do. They have a superiority complex..... but I do too. No one is better than the original man, the true homosapien.
They straight disrespecting you TO YOUR FACE in your own land in front of the entire world :wow:

Couldn't be me

More power to you though

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They straight disrespecting you TO YOUR FACE in your own land in front of the entire world :wow:

Couldn't be me

More power to you though
No one has ever disrespected me in my home because if they did they'd get suplexed into the ground. You mean THAT man was disrespected, get it right muppet. People know to respect in these parts, they know how we get down.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. The video is from a white supremacist YT channel that disseminates anti-black propaganda. Warren Yurmind
Don't fall for the agenda.

2. China and whatever African country the dude is are not even comparable. These are brand new countries being formed barely a few decades old mashed together from artificial borders. China is a multi-millenia old entity that was temporarily interrupted by the Europeans. Both were colonised but the context is different. Chinese breh obviously doesn't know much history and is jumping to simplistic conclusions. African breh also doesn't know his shyt.

PS. fukk the cacs that uploaded this shyt. Slick devils.

One of the only intelligent responses in this thread.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know there were so many white supremacists on the Coli. How are you - citizens of the most wealthy and powerful nation on the planet (and ever) - able to realize your situation can be attributed to systemic agendas, but you blame every common civilian from an African nation (you're even too lazy to distinguish countries like a cac) for poverty throughout the continent when damn near all these poor countries are despotic, autocratic dictatorships? You live in an actual democracy (an extremely wealthy one) , think you're the world's biggest victims anyway, but somehow in the same breath turn around and expect people born into extreme poverty under the worst autocratic dictatorships in the world to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps" and transform their countries into South Korea :why:??? fukk this site.

That Asian is a dumb c*nt. If you think he had "a point" remove yourself from the gene pool, and don't EVER call yourself pro-black or anti-WS.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't like how the Asian was talking :upsetfavre:

But at the same time, I really want to know the back story to exactly what he's talking about. I think the African brotha might have been Congolese? I'm guessing Congo was under colonial rule at some point and got worse after colonial rule :yeshrug:

Anybody have some more info on the situation?
The Congo was under the most brutal colonial rule in world history, Leopold the second held "Belgian Congo" under a 100% extractive economic system, essentially a chattel slave system, that raped the country of it's resources. The country was split up into hierarchical designations with British, Belgian and French rulers getting various chunks, an apartheid system was put into place, there were ethnic cleansings and genocides by the Belgians, concentration camps, etc. There isn't even a number for how many Congolese people were murdered directly or indirectly by the genocidal regime of the Belgians, though estimates range from 5-15 million men, women, and children.
No extractive economy comes out of colonialism stable.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well ask yourself is the African shaking his ass drinking liquor standing around doing nothing or being completely industrious establishing an internal revenue generating platform and creating their own infrastructure? Did the slant lie?
Let's not start this.
There a myriad of issues to infrastructure building in nearly all African states, from the clientelism and corruption, to the lack of education opportunities, and instability due to violence.
There are plenty of African women and men who are working to help develop their economies and their infrastructures, but its not that easy.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to love how certain people forget that the Japanese were Nazis and many still believe the ideology.

keyakizaka3f-1-web.jpg

Current J-Pop group
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37843779?client=safari

Next thing you know we'll have coli posters talking about how the nazis sympathized with the black community and weren't racist. Smh. Y'all are disgusting
Too late. I got in an argument in a thread awhile back when one of these anti-semitic dorks in TLR was arguing that the Nazis weren't that bad, and that they "didn't kill Blacks."
I showed plenty of proof, but the blindness was astounding.
This culture worship needs to end, honestly.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to this day, no one can migrate there and be a citizen. If you aren't born there no matter how much money you have, how much time to spend there, how many essays you write, how much you try to asimulate you can never be a Japanese unless you are born on that soil. A outsider can give birth to a child on that soil, their child will be Japanese but no matter what their mother will be foreign.

But over here in Amerikkkkkkkkkka we are called xenophobic because we want people to migrate here legally not illegally.
Japan is a near homogenous society that is also the land of the people that live here.
The US is a former colony and slave state currently populated by immigrant descendants and the descendants of the enslaved African people brought to this country.
Mexicans have a far more historical claim to this land that cacs, on account of them having been here long before Whites even knew there was a "Free World."

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Too late. I got in an argument in a thread awhile back when one of these anti-semitic dorks in TLR was arguing that the Nazis weren't that bad, and that they "didn't kill Blacks."
I showed plenty of proof, but the blindness was astounding.
This culture worship needs to end, honestly.

It's crazy. I grew up watching anime and reading manga and I never felt the need to lie and pretend that Japan was some marvelous magical country. I don't understand people who become obsessed with a culture some much they would ignore the horrors they've committed, let alone feel the need to defend them. I mean you have Miss Japan Ariana Miyamoto airing out how Japan treats hafus and black people and these posters on here act like they are deaf,dumb, and blind. Funny enough I've never seen anyone do this for black people. No one capes for us or shows us such admiration.