Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I dont think he means any offense just being ignorant

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.
i feel you, but a lot of them turn their nose up at black people.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asians don't really kiss up to white people. It seems so because they seek to learn from cacs and then beat them at their game.

I'll be the first to declare it: Japan feels they owe us one. They're going to pay America back for that bomb. They're down and neutered right now but if i heard right, they've recently been given permission to again form their own Army.

If you know anything about their culture, they are proud people. They know cacs put dikk in that ass and the only way to come back is return the favor.

It's why the men over there are so broken...they have to bounce back from being raped.

Same thing with blacks. You can't forget about that dikk in your ass cause you get your economics right. You have to severely beat or kill that muthafukka. Until we get our lick back we won't be right in the head as men.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is different because it's us against everyone else.

Thing is...people tire of a guy saying he got jumped or beat up and that's why he just sit around every day drinking.

It gets to the point of ok...you were knocked down...are you going to stay down or go knock someone out?

Other groups see this in Africa: Who's ass have you kicked and jacked for their shyt in 10 centuries?

This world respects hitters...

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
show me proof
Entering Japan - Immigration and Visa Matters
Naturalization
Foreigners, who have resided in Japan for at least five consecutive years (less if married to a Japanese national), have shown good conduct, have never plotted against the Japanese government, have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living and are willing to renounce any other citizenship held, can be granted Japanese citizenship.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
you literally don't know shyt, most nations in africa were not meant to be countries. nigeria, ghana, togo none of those countries should actually exist as one.

they just divided up africa by european colonizers instead of the actual ethnic groups of the land

imagine if american became one country with mexico and canada, do you know what kind of shyt storm would ensue or imagine if greece, spain ,and italy formed into one country the amount of fukkery that would run rampant

we all know that wouldn't work so why do you think that same shyt would work on africa

It's like this...

On some man shyt, it's past time we do like EVERYONE else on this planet and by ANY MEANS we either compete with or kick the cac ass.

It should be clear to us that we need to unite on being black!

If the leadership is ass...then the people need to get on some World War Z shyt and kill them.

I hate the view the rest of the world has on blacks and Africa. And the reason they have it is because what ass have we kicked in modern times?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
What mission?

"ok, I see we're starting from scratch again":ehh: "fine" :hubie:

You better be front and center begging him to add people to the list when your fellow booty scratchers start calling Black Americans jareers and akatas then

Commence Mission: Operation explain yourself Oyinbo :ufdup:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Tired of the self-hate and cac propaganda. :russell:

What is actually getting done to improve the situation? Want to see info on that. Not this "oh woe is me" shyt.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Singapore got their independence in the 60s and is also a multi cultural country held together by artificial borders

They are statistically the most academically astute nation in the world and their infrastructure is almost on par with the west

Excuse season is over

That's because a) Singapore is a city-state not a nation state; b) it's a totalitarian state.

People think totalitarianism automatically means Stalin/Hitler style leaders and massive forced labour death camps for any dissidents, which is simply an ignorant belief. A totalitarian state is one where all citizens dedicate their lives to the well being of the state and achieving the state's goals. The classical totalitarian state was ancient Sparta, where all male citizens served in the army and all female citizens kept themselves in peak physical condition to ensure healthy offspring were born. Since the ultimate goal of the Spartan state was defence, every citizen was pressed into meeting that goal by becoming soldiers or giving birth to healthy children. And obviously it was enormously successful, Spartan soldiers were world famous for their skill, courage, and tactical discipline.

This cannot happen in the west today because cacs have a fukked up idea of what freedom and liberty mean. They define them as meaning to be free from government. However in Asia the people have much more collectivist and anti-individualist beliefs, making totalitarian governments like Singapore's much more palatable.

Moreover, throughout human history city-states have always shat on nation-states for innovation, creativity, productivity; for ultimately advancing humanity. Throw totalitarianism into this equation, where the state's goals are to pursue excellence and have a harmonious and integrated population, it's no surprise Singapore has been so successful.

In Singapore thanks to the all-powerful totalitarian government, they have come closer to eradicating racism and segregation than any other country in the world. They have done so by forcing different races to live among one another. The government takes detailed racial statistics on every block and every neighbourhood and manipulates neighbourhoods and blocks to make sure no single race has a dominant majority. So you don't get white and black neighbourhoods clearly segregated like in the US, or immigrant neighbourhoods and white neighbourhoods elsewhere in the west.