Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
This world is about infinite amount of people competing for a finite amount of resources and land.

Thats the story of human history summed up in one sentence

There are no morals, there are no ethics, there are no "rules". Jews needed their own land and they went out and got it. Arabs have a history of committing similar heinous acts so I'm not shedding tears for them.
jcurve-2016.png

:francis::comeon::ld::rudy:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Asians don't really kiss up to white people. It seems so because they seek to learn from cacs and then beat them at their game.

I'll be the first to declare it: Japan feels they owe us one. They're going to pay America back for that bomb. They're down and neutered right now but if i heard right, they've recently been given permission to again form their own Army.

If you know anything about their culture, they are proud people. They know cacs put dikk in that ass and the only way to come back is return the favor.

It's why the men over there are so broken...they have to bounce back from being raped.

Same thing with blacks. You can't forget about that dikk in your ass cause you get your economics right. You have to severely beat or kill that muthafukka. Until we get our lick back we won't be right in the head as men.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Interesting. And what good are you doing here currently? :dame:

And AA's already have land in Africa - it's called Liberia.
Stop fukking lying

Black Americans have been banned or severely discouraged I should say from migrating to Liberia for DECADES now, before most of us were even born

In fact, their immigration policy is so fukked up that some Liberians who fled during the civil war cant return.

red451

Rookie
Daps
Yeah... but what's the story behind those annotations on the video? "Trayvon rapes his grandmother & other joys of diversity?":mjpls:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Any extensive threads on "The Scramble For Africa" in the Root Section?

There's been a few posts on the 1885 Berlin Conferences which divided the African continent among European powers but no extensive threads on the piecemeal conquest of Africa as far as I know.

We've had many threads about various parts of African history. Ranging from how Africa's first ethnic groups arose (see 'The Peopling of Africa' thread) to how various regions operated before colonialism (example - 'Medieval and West African Highlights: Igbo addition')

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
There's been a few posts on the 1885 Berlin Conferences which divided the African continent among European powers but no extensive threads on the piecemeal conquest of Africa as far as I know.

We've had many threads about various parts of African history. Ranging from how Africa's first ethnic groups arose (see 'The Peopling of Africa' thread) to how various regions operated before colonialism (example - 'Medieval and West African Highlights: Igbo addition')

Thanks....

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What happened in Africa is far different than what happened in Asia. China existed before colonial rape. Did Liberia, the Congo or Kenya?
:francis:

It is different because it's us against everyone else.

Thing is...people tire of a guy saying he got jumped or beat up and that's why he just sit around every day drinking.

It gets to the point of ok...you were knocked down...are you going to stay down or go knock someone out?

Other groups see this in Africa: Who's ass have you kicked and jacked for their shyt in 10 centuries?

This world respects hitters...

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It is different because it's us against everyone else.

Thing is...people tire of a guy saying he got jumped or beat up and that's why he just sit around every day drinking.

It gets to the point of ok...you were knocked down...are you going to stay down or go knock someone out?

Other groups see this in Africa: Who's ass have you kicked and jacked for their shyt in 10 centuries?

This world respects hitters...

:ehh: