Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
No it isn't. It's that you have to adapt to current realities if you want to progress. Then, when you achieve a certain level of progress, you cant start to set your own table. He said it in a crude way, but he wasn't off-base.

China made a deal with the global big money jews, gentlemen, simple as that. Everything else dude is talkin about is some bullshyt.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It would be better if the Chinese focused on themselves and leave Africans and their Africa alone.

Africa is the most valuable piece of real estate on the planet. Ain't nobody gonna leave it or its people (which includes us) alone.

On the contrary, plans have been made to attempt to clear as many of the indigenous Blacks off the contingent. And out of existence, if we but knew.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
It would be better if the Chinese focused on themselves and leave Africans and their Africa alone.

giphy.gif

That's a fairytale. Some Disney shyt.

Men will ALWAYS try to take things from other races of men if they see the opportunity. It doesn't matter what's "nice" or "fair". Black men are the only ones who haven't seemed to realize this yet.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Well ask yourself is the African shaking his ass drinking liquor standing around doing nothing or being completely industrious establishing an internal revenue generating platform and creating their own infrastructure? Did the slant lie?

Exactly....There's a historical issue of black men letting other men come in and do what they want without any push back..It's even happening over here in black communities across the U.S....Asian men extracting the wealth with their businesses

Dudes in here are talking about what's "morally" right but this is a dog eat dog world...If non black men see an opportunity to exploit you and your women they're gonna take it, it doesn't matter if you think it's "wrong"

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Just saw this video recommended on my YouTube. This got me so tight:hhh:

Who are YOU to talk about Africa when China is also gets shytted on by the West

Daps
The Japanese are the most civilized of the Asians, and by miles. It's not even close. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Japanese are tolerant and love everyone, I'm just saying they are the most educated and civilized of all the Asians.
:mjlol: at japanese being the most civilized of asians.

tell me you don’t know history without telling you don’t know history, uneducated brehs.