Miami
GARY_OAK__by_mad619.jpg

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Heart of the Cards stuff was for the American version of the show. In the original version he literally has magical cheating powers where he changes the next card to the one he needs.

I never knew this. :ohhh:

I used to fukk with the OG Yugi-oh something serious.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man that Yu-Gi-Oh shyt almost had me ready to try one of those card games but the more i watched the show the more i realized every episode he would pull something out his ass to win the match. Im not sure how complex the card game was but that cartoon led me to believe there was no way id be able to remember all that bullshyt and win a match.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man that Yu-Gi-Oh shyt almost had me ready to try one of those card games but the more i watched the show the more i realized every episode he would pull something out his ass to win the match. Im not sure how complex the card game was but that cartoon led me to believe there was no way id be able to remember all that bullshyt and win a match.

Most of the series Yugi is cheating his fukkin' ass off. He had "Heart of the Cards" :wtf: so all he had to do was believe and a useful card would pop up and get him to win the match...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
at the age of 7 that was probably the first hoe ass nikka move i've ever seen :banderas:

Lol nikka had to figure something out against that cheating nikka. I think Seto only ever lost to millennium item users, dude has no powers to help him out yet he was the best duelist in the world. If Yugi didn't have Yami on his side he would have been destroyed.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

the card game was fairly easy, use to play it when i was 12 or 13