Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
dat pikachu with a flat top tho:wow:

but yeah, that dude ash is pathetic. whenever a new game comes out i check out whats happening on the anime side. that dude is a born failure.

cant even pull for him like some anime characters that cant help but be failures. they'll pull through at some point but this dude Ash is allergic to success. nope, just cant fukk with him:scusthov:.

i want to compare him to Yugi but at least Yugi knew he wasnt shyt against the real Gs and cheated to win(heart of the cards my ass:mjpls:). this dude Ash done got caught crying while drowning in his failure of a life since he stepped into the game.

at least Gary grew up and got a damn job when he knew shyt wasnt working. this dude Ash...dude has wasted so many pokemon's time:laugh: has any one else had so many of their pokemon just leave him?

:pacspit: at Ash

Daps
i want to compare him to Yugi but at least Yugi knew he wasnt shyt against the real Gs and cheated to win(heart of the cards my ass:mjpls:)

That Heart of the Cards stuff was for the American version of the show. In the original version he literally has magical cheating powers where he changes the next card to the one he needs.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Pokemon hustle so skrong...nikkas aint developed the main charter in like 13 years and kids still watch and buy the merch
Vince mcmahon and john cena sleepin on this shyt.

ash a hoe and we all know...had misty and mae throwing puss at him and he didnt hit. The same three bum ass criminals been following him for years and neither him or them have made progress in either of their goals. These nikkas ahoild just join together and be team Lostit or somwthin. He not even interesting half of the random trainers he runs in to are more intriguing. I remember he ran in to a young nikka with jist a sandshrew who wanted to make his own official gum with his sandshrew. yhta lil nikka had heart. I remember he met a surfer with a pikachu that could surf as well. Them nikkas were interesting. Meanwhile gash still got hoop dreams and been out of the3 gym for 7 years gtfo nikka u peaked at age 12 :camby:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I don't watch pokemon but ash air doesn't take l' s. Dude be friends legendaries and brings down criminal organizations all at the age of 10.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Pikachu's power levels have always been inconsistent as fukk. You're not supposed to be losing to regular ass pokemon if you fukked up a legendary pokemon. I blame that on Ash

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
youre never too old for pokemon :stopitslime:
giphy.gif

Yugioh came thru and ended Pokemon back in the day
and yea you can be too old for pokemon

Peep this ether though
funny%2Bfacebook%2Bstatus%2Bfail.jpg

:banderas: