Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn't cheat if a nikka pulled you in a shadow game with your soul on the line:youngsabo:

:dead:

Shadow Realm was something 4kids made up for the American viewers too. Like whenever bad guys got killed it was mentioned they were sent to the shadow realm... And that's supposed to make kids feel better than thinking about death? The shadow realm is a "place of suffering" just like hell. Yami was sending nikkas to hell, breh... :mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Shadow Realm was something 4kids made up for the American viewers too. Like whenever bad guys got killed it was mentioned they were sent to the shadow realm... And that's supposed to make kids feel better than thinking about death? The shadow realm is a "place of suffering" just like hell. Yami was sending nikkas to hell, breh... :mjlol:
:heh:Just like how DBZ was in its Toonami days with their "another dimension" bullshyt.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't know why they try to patronize kids like that. Most kids I knew learned about dying and burning in everlasting fires from going to church. :russ:
Bruh I'm not gonna lie when I first started watching with the Saiyan Saga I really thought they meant they went to another dimension. Just look at what their "hell" looked like. Giant ass snake road, yellow clouds, pink sky and a bunch of other trippy shyt.

They were so adamant about it too...

:deadrose:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

It's crazy how the OG version was gully compared to that 4kids bullshyt :laff:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
when i first found out about this i was like :banderas:

then i seen how gully this shyt was :merchant:

i had to pause it after that scene :lupe: wondering if i should continue

my nikka @charmander almost got ate :lupe:

yooooo where was this when i was a kid tho? :ohhh:

pokemon and power rangers were two shows that had potential too mature for their audiences :snoop:

all the shyt they could've done...smh

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
GSBZVAt.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If only my old "Did Ash ever become Pokemon champ thread" from SOHH was still alive. One trip to the pokemon league in 5 seasons---smarten up Ash. Only thing nikka had going for him was his fresh fitted. Dude looked a midget hybrid of the red and orange ronin warriors :camby:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
For the record, wasn't ASH defeating pokemon masters of all ages, usually much older than he was :usure:
:childplease: That nikka Ash was struggling to beat Gym leaders while knowing what type of Pokemon they would use.

*Sees nikka has a Raichu*

*Sends out Pikachu*

*Somehow gamesharks Pikachu's speed to get himself a W*

The streets never invested in Ash. Had me watching Digimon because I had more respect for Tai...it'd be pitch black but my nikka still had to keep the goggles on deck just in case :wow: