el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
charizard saw the bytch in him from day 1

"real recognize real and you don't look familiar :ufdup:"
I was just speaking to my homie about this the other day. The lack of progress in this show is just :snoop:
Would have been better if they had just replaced the main character periodically than keep the same dude for 10+ years

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I was just speaking to my homie about this the other day. The lack of progress in this show is just :snoop:
Would have been better if they had just replaced the main character periodically than keep the same dude for 10+ years

Totally agree, should've done that after he finally beat Gary in the Johto arc, Ash peaked as a character at that point. Introduced new characters and villains each new region starting with Hoenn or w/e

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Man that Yu-Gi-Oh shyt almost had me ready to try one of those card games but the more i watched the show the more i realized every episode he would pull something out his ass to win the match. Im not sure how complex the card game was but that cartoon led me to believe there was no way id be able to remember all that bullshyt and win a match.
Trap.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
dat pikachu with a flat top tho:wow:

but yeah, that dude ash is pathetic. whenever a new game comes out i check out whats happening on the anime side. that dude is a born failure.

cant even pull for him like some anime characters that cant help but be failures. they'll pull through at some point but this dude Ash is allergic to success. nope, just cant fukk with him:scusthov:.

i want to compare him to Yugi but at least Yugi knew he wasnt shyt against the real Gs and cheated to win(heart of the cards my ass:mjpls:). this dude Ash done got caught crying while drowning in his failure of a life since he stepped into the game.

at least Gary grew up and got a damn job when he knew shyt wasnt working. this dude Ash...dude has wasted so many pokemon's time:laugh: has any one else had so many of their pokemon just leave him?

:pacspit: at Ash

Yugi was an OG TRIPLE OG compared to bytch ass Ash. And I don't even like Yugioh but from what I can remember Yugi had some legitimate Wins to his name, had Kaiba ready to commit suicide and shyt...

Kaiba: you can't defeat me with that weak deck:stopitslime:

Yugi: My grandfather's deck doesn't contain any weak cards Kaiba:shaq: But it DOES contain....THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA!!!:ufdup:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yugi was an OG TRIPLE OG compared to bytch ass Ash. And I don't even like Yugioh but from what I can remember Yugi had some legitimate Wins to his name, had Kaiba ready to commit suicide and shyt...

Kaiba: you can't defeat me with that weak deck:stopitslime:

Yugi: My grandfather's deck doesn't contain any weak cards Kaiba:shaq: But it DOES contain....THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA!!!:ufdup:

Ahem, I think you mean Yami/Atem, the Pharoa's spirit that was in the puzzle. He was a real nikka, Yugi himself was a bytch too :heh:

That's why Tea friendzoned Yugi, yet was always moist when Yugi took on the form of the Pharaoh before his duels :jawalrus:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew this. :ohhh:

I used to fukk with the OG Yugi-oh something serious.

Ohhhh.gif

Holy shyt breh i used to hate that too, i be like how yugi gon pull out the perfect card every time:stopitslime:

Dis nikka would have 100 life points left, no monsters, and only 1 card left on his deck with kaiba looking at him like :shaq:

Guess what that card does :upsetfavre:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
That Heart of the Cards stuff was for the American version of the show. In the original version he literally has magical cheating powers where he changes the next card to the one he needs.
You wouldn't cheat if a nikka pulled you in a shadow game with your soul on the line:youngsabo:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Just got home from work and started the Origin movie.

Man...:to: I don't if its the beer but watching the first 20 minute has me in nostalgia overload.

Edit: He just beat Brock :wow:. The memories of a young Geek doing the same thing are coming back.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Man that Yu-Gi-Oh shyt almost had me ready to try one of those card games but the more i watched the show the more i realized every episode he would pull something out his ass to win the match. Im not sure how complex the card game was but that cartoon led me to believe there was no way id be able to remember all that bullshyt and win a match.

:childplease: What chu mean almost, nikka had a fly dragon deck lol