*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Forrest Gump is STILL the most controversial Oscar winner of all time because it hasn't aged well at all...its not as prominent as people here like to claim...it is a good movie, but top 10???? Seriously???? No.

it does not deserve to be in top 25 conversation;

And some of these posters saying they refuse to watch the Godfather movies and begging for Back to the Future?:drakecomeon:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Forrest Gump is STILL the most controversial Oscar winner of all time because it hasn't aged well at all...its not as prominent as people here like to claim...it is a good movie, but top 10???? Seriously???? No.

And some of these posters saying they refuse to watch the Godfather movies and begging for Back to the Future?:drakecomeon:

Honestly breh I think titanic has aged worse. A lot worse

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its nothing wrong with Forrest well nothing too wrong with it but it's not a top 10 flick of the greatest movies of all time.

Not sure if anyone here has the right to say that considering movies like Matrix and Dark Knight were heavy favorites. Movies with GAPING flaws but squeezed in because of fanboy appreciation.

Gump is a bonadife classic. No beef with someone having it in their top 10.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

N1gga, u like the leftovers:camby:

Im gonna wayvh Gump da gawd tonight. I hope I can avoid crying:noah: