*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I tried looking @ star wars once, just not my thing. Turned off after 10mins and never had a desire to watch any of em. Same goes for the Lord of The Rings movies and Harry Potter. Never seen any of em.

Don't know why I never seen Space Odyssey. I doubt its top 10 worthy.

These coli dudes didnt even have Insider tho. They can't be trusted imo :beli:

So the guy who hasn't seen some of the most awarded and loved movies of all time is trying to clown other people for not having the 3rd (at best) best Michael Mann movie on their list

ok dude

:childplease:

2001 is a landmark flick tho breh..It's Kubrick probably at his apex, it's definitely top 10 worthy. And I don't see the insider being a top 10 movie. I mean is it better than the godfather or godfather 2 or goodfellas or citizen kane?

And to be fair, Star Wars isn't in the top 10, Empire Strikes Back is and you should give that one a shot..it's very different from the first one

Star Wars is better then Empire Strikes Back:sas2:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Good list....def better than the majority of lists u see out there. Couple I dont have in my personal top 10 but thats just preference :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Forrest gump has a higher imbd rating than a few of these, including Kane :wow:

So the guy who hasn't seen some of the most awarded and loved movies of all time is trying to clown other people for not having the 3rd (at best) best Michael Mann movie on their list

ok dude

:childplease:

Star Wars is better then Empire Strikes Back:sas2:

What 2 Mann movies are better? :beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way that the godfather 1 is better than godfather 2, it's impossible, whoever feels that way needs to watch godfather 2 as a standalone right now
off topic but also for the record, anyone whos seen the movies but never read the book, needs to do so immediately

its actually>>>>.the movies. read the book and then watching the movies youll be like :childplease: at the lines they changed