Daps
Im mad I didn't include Pulp Fiction as a QT stan

We need to do blockbusters like @HHR suggested

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:ehh:agree with most of the list, but I'd probably take out Schindler's List, The Matrix, & Star Wars and put in The Exorcist, No Country for Old Men, & Do The Right Thing but I get why the former 3 made it (their influence is undeniable). But with 2001, you have sci-fi covered, & there isn't any real representation of horror on this list either, so that's kind of a glaring omission. You could also replace the Matrix with Die Hard (which is a revolutionary action flick itself) but...ehh this is a solid top 10 list

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ehh:agree with most of the list, but I'd probably take out Schindler's List, The Matrix, & Star Wars and put in The Exorcist, No Country for Old Men, & Do The Right Thing but I get why the former 3 made it (their influence is undeniable). But with 2001, you have sci-fi covered, & there isn't any real representation of horror on this list either, so that's kind of a glaring omission. You could also replace the Matrix with Die Hard (which is a revolutionary action flick itself) but...ehh this is a solid top 10 list

We didn't do it based on representation tho although that's not a terrible idea. We just did it based on whatever you felt. There's a separate horror list in a thread around here

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
We didn't do it based on representation tho although that's not a terrible idea. We just did it based on whatever you felt. There's a separate horror list in a thread around here

Well, you did say people should vote for best movies, not personal favs.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
we need to bring the lists back and the film club back