*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh you can't even compare twilight to jack sparrow. It doesn't work. Like I see what you're saying I do but I feel like you're underestimating the impact of that franchise and that character in general

Transformers is a billion dollar franchise.

Ask the average person in the street if they know the name of Shia Labouf's character.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Ask the average person in the street if they know the name of Shia Labouf's character.

the movie is not focused on his character...I bet they know Optimus Prime though, who is the CENTRAL FIGURE in the transformers movies....we are talking central figures, breh...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is #74 also #10? Is 74 even 50? Nope, its 74 breh...its not top 10, its not even top 50 :mjlol:

Thanks for proving my point

So let me understand your point.

If someone on the coli decides they want to put Forrest Gump (a movie the AFI deems the 74th greatest of all time) in their personal top 10... that gets a Jordan smiley.

Yea breh... such sacrilege. The nerve of these people.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

His character hasn't had the impact of freaking jack Sparrow lol. People don't go to comic con dressed as Shia. There aren't theme park rides built around him. Or cosplay or video games. Or board games. Or any of the other stuff his face is on. Stop

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
His character hasn't had the impact of freaking jack Sparrow lol. People don't go to comic con dressed as Shia. There aren't theme park rides built around him. Or cosplay or video games. Or board games. Or any of the other stuff his face is on. Stop

Ummmmmmm........

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
So let me understand your point.

If someone on the coli decides they want to put Forrest Gump (a movie the AFI deems the 74th greatest of all time) in their personal top 10... that gets a Jordan smiley.

Yea breh... such sacrilege. The nerve of these people.

Breh, this whole thing started because people were bytching about Forrest Gump not being top 10...that's the whole argument...my point is its not and does not deserved to be even considered. What's your point because you are going all over the place here..you haven't proved or even suggested that Forrest Gump should be argued for top 10 status of all time

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind the list, I mean, it's impossible to put together a top 10 list that won't be disputed. But, imo, I don't think Goodfellas is a top 10 of all time film. It's EXTREMELY entertaining, but it didn't push the boundaries of cinema like the other films on the list did

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Barring the years of each film release of course... in the year 2014 the search item "Forrest Gump" is more popular than:

"Jack Sparrow"
"Pirates Of The Carribean"
"POTC"

XWaG1kH.png

:sas2:

Go ahead. Tell google it's wrong.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Barring the years of each film release of course... in the year 2014 the search item "Forrest Gump" is more popular than:

"Jack Sparrow"
"Pirates Of The Carribean"
"POTC"

XWaG1kH.png

:sas2:

Go ahead. Tell google it's wrong.

and most of those search results are related to Forrest Gump being a terrible film that did not age well :mjlol:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
How can Forrest Gump be a top 10 of all time if it isnt even Tom Hanks best movie?

Private Ryan
Toy Story
Cast Away
Catch Me If You Can

are all better IMO and there's a few others too.

:camby::cape: