As black people, we have to come to accept that...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This nikka is furious. :laff:

I'll pray for your blood pressure my child. :jawalrus:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Once again, this nikka Never-Right Liggins has nothing to say :mjpls:

Furious? nikka, I just got back from outside with a cherry bomb pop cause I heard the ice cream man. I'm in a great mood.

I just tell it like it is and hope somebody's listening. :yeshrug:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
This nikka is furious. :laff:

I'll pray for your blood pressure my child. :jawalrus:

Seriously though, do all the people that were born before the creation of the Bible just burn in hell? Or spend an eternity in limbo...? :ohhh:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Who is saying anything about faith in humanity? It's faith in a deity that hasn't been proven to exist and this deities followers ridiculous influence that is the problem. :manny:

I'm inclined to think irrationalism and ignorance should be fought at every corner.:takedat:

Meant that as a general term, my issue is with those looking down on people who believe in God, etc.

Thats not one in the same as irrationalism or ignorance(not sure if thats what youre getting at or not)

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Once again, this nikka Never-Right Liggins has nothing to say :mjpls:

Furious? nikka, I just got back from outside with a cherry bomb pop cause I heard the ice cream man. I'm in a great mood.

I just tell it like it is and hope somebody's listening. :yeshrug:

Dude couldn't deal with your argument so had to get personal... :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Mad? At a self proclaimed underweight, socially inept, no p*ssy or female attention getting nerd who makes sub 30k in the fukking armpit of America known as Detroit? With a degree to boot. You've wasted your miserable life. I can understand why you don't believe in God.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I bet if Christianity involved weekly drunken orgies and football it'd be all good. :mjpls:

I laugh when nikkas try to get all deep about their shunning of religion. But all it boils down to is it involves a lot of things many people no longer want to do.

basically ...lack of discipline is bytch. :heh:
it's the same reason why i know at least 2 dudes that refuse to go to church with their wives but have no problem with their kids going(prefer it even) every sunday. it's like they're subconsciously conceding that being raised with that religious discipline and structure is the most effective thing for their kids.....but just don't have the discipline to live right themselves.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mad? At a self proclaimed underweight, socially inept, no p*ssy or female attention getting nerd who makes sub 30k in the fukking armpit of America known as Detroit? With a degree to boot. You've wasted your miserable life. I can understand why you don't believe in God.

So we just making shyt up now? :wtf:

Yep, :umad: .

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm an atheist and I'm more disciplined and have better morals than the vast majority of Christians I know. Don't be mad cause I'm better than you at ya own shyt :mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Yeah. shyts pathetic.....

Oh well. :pachaha:

why should i want this thread to go to a forum we'll just be ganged up on by the overwhelming majority(atheists) ....as opposed to leaving it here and having a chance at having a more evenly split debate numbers wise. wow you dudes are daft. :scusthov: