As black people, we have to come to accept that...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
What was the purpose of you typing that long ass paragraph breh? Your types always blame Christians for forcing their religion and ideals on you, but what is it that youre doing? Who are you to say a persons faith in humanity or other beings is just?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I bet if Christianity involved weekly drunken orgies and football it'd be all good. :mjpls:

I laugh when nikkas try to get all deep about their shunning of religion. But all it boils down to is it involves a lot of things many people no longer want to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:childplease:

churches don't steal money, its not mandatory to tithe or give offering, but yeah churches just magically have money to pay heating and gas and to keep the lights on and property taxes, and the upkeep of their building right? and just magically have money to feed the poor, and provide daycare and afterschool programs for free.

I go to church every sunday and Wednesday and my church is a staple of the community but you don't see me bashing folks who don't share my view or calling them brainwash etc.

:umad:

y'all wonder why the black community is in crumbles now? with no fathers? if y'all followed the scriptures more and looked for moral women, fleed from filth and sexual immorality, love your brother as yourself :lawd:

so you can go ahead :pacspit: at churches and the word

:beli: miss me with that chruches raising the black community talk. maybe not all chruches are bad, some do a lot for the community (mostly small black churches) but most don't do shyt.

don't even start with church fairing folk not bashing people. most of the social inequality we have in america is due to religion (hating blacks, hating gays, hating jews, hating "sinners") and this leaks into governmental policy.

the black community is in crumbles partly because of entitlement and depending on welfare but mostly because as a whole black people haven't taken money seriously.

we spend money like there's no tomorrow and then are upset when we're broke :shaq2: i see the shyt all the time. dude saves up some money and then goes and puts chrome 20s in his navi. i do it too and the shyts disgusting.

but back to religion, i just feel like everyone knows how to be a good person. if you have to go to chruch to find out how to live your life right, there's something wrong with u. im a good guy, i give money when i see people asking for it outside of grocery stores, i donate clothes to goodwill, and i tutor kids in my neighborhood. but i also know i "sin" and :rudy: if some higher being is gonna tell me what i can and can't do. i smoke weed and will fukk a bytch if given the chance, shyt ill get an abortion if necessary.

if thats not good enough to get me into heaven (which i dont believe is a physical place but more so a state of being in the afterlife) :manny: i did what i could.

but i grew up in a small church and our pastor fukked like 3 of the choir members (:pachaha: which is a funny story) so maybe im just jaded as fukk

:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:beli: miss me with that chruches raising the black community talk. maybe not all chruches are bad, some do a lot for the community (mostly small black churches) but most don't do shyt.

don't even start with church fairing folk not bashing people. most of the social inequality we have in america is due to religion (hating blacks, hating gays, hating jews, hating "sinners") and this leaks into governmental policy.

the black community is in crumbles partly because of entitlement and depending on welfare but mostly because as a whole black people haven't taken money seriously.

we spend money like there's no tomorrow and then are upset when we're broke :shaq2: i see the shyt all the time. dude saves up some money and then goes and puts chrome 20s in his navi. i do it too and the shyts disgusting.

but back to religion, i just feel like everyone knows how to be a good person. if you have to go to chruch to find out how to live your life right, there's something wrong with u. im a good guy, i give money when i see people asking for it outside of grocery stores, i donate clothes to goodwill, and i tutor kids in my neighborhood. but i also know i "sin" and :rudy: if some higher being is gonna tell me what i can and can't do. i smoke weed and will fukk a bytch if given the chance, shyt ill get an abortion if necessary.

if thats not good enough to get me into heaven (which i dont believe is a physical place but more so a state of being in the afterlife) :manny: i did what i could.

but i grew up in a small church and our pastor fukked like 3 of the choir members (:pachaha: which is a funny story) so maybe im just jaded as fukk

:yeshrug:

Every negative you mentioned is human nature. Should we eradicate ourselves? :leostare:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SMH, looks like some nikkas caught feelings. <br />
<br />
Sometimes the truth hurts. :manny:

Defense is catching feelings now? You're a prime Randy Moss then. :pachaha:

You're sensitive as fukk about your atheism. I'm sure you bleed monthly.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's actually ironic when you think about it

The criticism is that black folks were following the "white man" and his God, but at the same time what are you doing now? This same "white man" now says there is no God and nikkas start to grand stand like they had a revelation out of their own intellect and have come to educate the ignorant masses.

You're not born thinking "I believe in God." It is fed unto you. If you were born in the middle of Pakistan, you wouldn't be a fukking Christian. If you were born in the middle of Jerusalem, you wouldn't be a fukking Christian.

If you were born in the middle of an island and raised by fukking monkeys who didn't force any sort of religion on you, you would not be religious. You wouldn't "find christ". Its that simple. The idea of your "God" came from a bunch of fukking men thousands of years ago and shoddily passed down over the ages. For some reason some of you still buy this shyt.

Nobody is making any grand stand. People are just being fukking realistic. Its 2012. We don't need to pretend there is this Christian "God" in order to be a mentally strong or morally right people.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
What was the purpose of you typing that long ass paragraph breh? Your types always blame Christians for forcing their religion and ideals on you, but what is it that youre doing? Who are you to say a persons faith in humanity or other beings is just?

Who is saying anything about faith in humanity? It's faith in a deity that hasn't been proven to exist and this deities followers ridiculous influence that is the problem. :manny:

I'm inclined to think irrationalism and ignorance should be fought at every corner.:takedat:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're not born thinking "I believe in God." It is fed unto you. If you were born in the middle of Pakistan, you wouldn't be a fukking Christian. If you were born in the middle of Jerusalem, you wouldn't be a fukking Christian.

If you were born in the middle of an island and raised by fukking monkeys who didn't force any sort of religion on you, you would not be religious. You wouldn't "find christ". Its that simple. The idea of your "God" came from a bunch of fukking men thousands of years ago and shoddily passed down over the ages. For some reason some of you still buy this shyt.

Nobody is making any grand stand. People are just being fukking realistic. Its 2012. We don't need to pretend there is this Christian "God" in order to be a mentally strong or morally right people.

This nikka is furious. :laff:

I'll pray for your blood pressure my child. :jawalrus:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
It's actually ironic when you think about it

The criticism is that black folks were following the "white man" and his God, but at the same time what are you doing now? This same "white man" now says there is no God and nikkas start to grand stand like they had a revelation out of their own intellect and have come to educate the ignorant masses.

...I suppose individuals aren't allowed to think and make decisions for themselves...? :comeon: