As black people, we have to come to accept that...

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
if god knows everything, he knows when every house fire is going on, god is all powerful so he could put the fire out or call 9-1-1 for them. god pefectly righteous and the right hting to do is no let the people get hurt. god doesn't do these things , therefore he doesn't exist

You don't even need to go that far dude, just ask them to prove the existence of God, and when they inevitably fail to do that just give them the :comeon: and ask them why they believe in things that cannot prove like a eight year old that believes in Santa Claus. Don't even give them enough room to engage in hypothetical discussions as if the idea of the Abrahamic God isn't completely absurd in the first fukking place.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
while i understand what threadstarter is trying to say about taking control of your own situtation and making it better(i agree btw) i just have to say believing in God and being complacent are not mutually exculsive. not all christians are like that. MLK was a Reverend....how complacent was he? just sayin.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Thread's about to make that express trip to HL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
So you saying James Byrd didn't have faith in god?

James Byrd was not supposed to be hanging out with the white man, as commanded by GOD in the first place.

And we went into slavery & have the based man & goku exalted because of watermelon head, gorilla grod animals like you in the first place, where we'd have to learn the hard way. So even a "nice kid" can't escape our complete judgement as a nation. But my knowledge is too high for you to comprehend, so thats all you'll be getting from me, Have a nice day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:pacspit: religion. the biggest con of all time. just an excuse for churches to steal money and control the minds of people

:childplease:

churches don't steal money, its not mandatory to tithe or give offering, but yeah churches just magically have money to pay heating and gas and to keep the lights on and property taxes, and the upkeep of their building right? and just magically have money to feed the poor, and provide daycare and afterschool programs for free.

:weirdo:

I go to church every sunday and Wednesday and my church is a staple of the community but you don't see me bashing folks who don't share my view or calling them brainwash etc.

:umad:

y'all wonder why the black community is in crumbles now? with no fathers? if y'all followed the scriptures more and looked for moral women, fleed from filth and sexual immorality, love your brother as yourself :lawd:

so you can go ahead :pacspit: at churches and the word :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whoa whoa whoa!!! A couple of you cats are going a lil too hard dont ya think? :usure:

You atheists trying to force ya "views" down everybodys throat is just as annoying as overly religious folks

You'd think they'd have figured out the irony and hypocrisy given they're all logical and intellectual and stuff. Hyuk hyuk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
while i understand what threadstarter is trying to say about taking control of your own situtation and making it better(i agree btw) i just have to say believing in God and being complacent are not mutually exculsive. not all christians are like that. MLK was a Reverend....how complacent was he? just sayin.

MLK was smashin' hoes (white hoes too) left and right. He wasn't as religious as you might think. Nikka was just hustlin' as a reverend IMO, but felt compelled to do something about his people's situation. Supposedly his wife was one of them high class blacks too, they weren't goin' through the sh*t normal people went through, but he still made it a point to take a stand, daps to the original pawg hunter for that :pachaha:

On the real though, I feel the OP. It's tough because I come from a religious family, but when you leave the church community, there's real life. And it's all about brains, brawn and guts for the most part. While you prayin', your boss is thinkin' about how if he fires you, he can finally cop that new Aston Martin he's had his eyes on. You look at all the dominant countries, these nikkaz been straight evil, and still do all kinds of fukkery in Latin America and Africa. I think the world is the same as your block. Prayer ain't gonna take the dopeman off your block. Only the guns will. When the US gets together and prays so that Iran will reconsider its ways and stop making nukes, or that China will share oil in the Pacific Ocean with the other members of ASEAN, then I'll believe 100%. Until then, I pray first, then I fight for what's mine.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
MLK was smashin' hoes (white hoes too) left and right. He wasn't as religious as you might think. Nikka was just hustlin' as a reverend IMO, but felt compelled to do something about his people's situation. Supposedly his wife was one of them high class blacks too, they weren't goin' through the sh*t normal people went through, but he still made it a point to take a stand, daps to the original pawg hunter for that :pachah:

On the real though, I feel the OP. It's tough because I come from a religious family, but when you leave the church community, there's real life. And it's all about brains, brawn and guts for the most part. While you prayin', your boss is thinkin' about how if he fires you, he can finally cop that new Aston Martin he's had his eyes on. You look at all the dominant countries, these nikkaz been straight evil, and still do all kinds of fukkery in Latin America and Africa. I think the world is the same as your block. Prayer ain't gonna take the dopeman off your block. Only the guns will. When the US gets together and prays so that Iran will reconsider its ways and stop making nukes, or that China will share oil in the Pacific Ocean with the other members of ASEAN, then I'll believe 100%. Until then, I pray first, then I fight for what's mine.

david in the bible was a adulterer yet he is the only person mentioned in the bible as being a man after God's own heart.

And of course prayer won't get the dopeman off your block, prayer is not this magical thing you need faith, prayer as well need to take action and sacrifice.

anyways , not going to sit here and fight amongst :cool: