As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Sometimes I just like to be around him and spend time with him.. I text him when I bored and we have little jokes together because everyone at work sucks and I can laugh and relate to him. He's not my type... and I'm pretty sure he only likes white women. Lol he really tried to play me like I'm lusting after him.

52db39c2_3ykiyu.gif

:beli: :snoop: :aicmon:

Would you be cool with your man doing this with another woman?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:pachaha:tbh as a single man I keep a few female friends on deck just to hang out with but if I was in a serious relationship I would have to take it easy, the thing is that if youre that tight with a co worker all the cards have to be on the table because other co workers will start gossiping on sum :gurl: dont be that tight with someone if you cannot handle it

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:Call a Breh attractive, text him when your bored when has a girl, write paragraphs about him on a forum, Breh stating he wants to maintain the friendship..that you 'wanted' btw...

But nah...he's in the wrong...

Get friendzoned and don't be a grown-up about it brehettes

This whole thing is the equivalent to a talking to a girl on the street, getting rejected and saying you weren't shyt anyway

:yeshrug:

Spot on.

All of this.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't find being nice to men beneficial at all...I mean ones that aren't true friends or family. Guys typically respond better when you're mean or just generally nonchalant.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've been in the opposite situation to where I was spending too much time with female coworkers and friends. Like someone else said at some point you have to have that talk to establish boundaries. Can't expect to occupy so much of his time and get the GF treatment then get upset when he deads it and says it's too much. Or in one of my situations found out the woman had started catching feelings for me and that's why she wanted that space to not do her man dirty.