As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I know exactly what you mean. But that's not me. I work in a male dominated industry and had to adjust. I just honestly can't do catty women and it's just naturally happens because of what I like to talk about
So do I; I still have female friends because I want female friends. There are things I deal with that men will never understand. Try to find groups centered around women in your industry.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This is why you go to work and do just that work. I'm not saying you can't have friends at work, having someone that you are simpatico with makes the day go by faster. It's quite obvious that you liked him even if its just a little bit. But you can say that you are not attracted to him or "I don't like him like that" while sending signals that you do. Some people are naturally flirty and are not intending to come off as I'm feeling you like that. You just have to respect that his boo is not feeling you texting and being close to him... I totally understand why. Some women dont know what boundaries are and will cross the line if they have an opportunity. So just respect the relationship and be platonic.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Sounds like he may be a little full of himself. Thinking that you like him because yall joke. I would just pay him dust from now own and only talk about work related things.
Side note , it could actually be his girlfriend that has a problem with y'all's relationship. I have a female cousin who has a few strictly platonic male friends who she went to high school and college with. There've been problems with some of their wives not liking their relationships. But these dudes have sat down with their wives and said "hey, we're friends and I'm not gonna stop being her friend ".
Dude may just be a lame :camby:
To the bushes with him

:dahell:

Full of himself because he wanted to draw a line on a girl that hits him up talking about nothing when she bored, and finds him attractive?

:what:
He's lame for saying we should chill on this because I have a girl?

:dwillhuh:
You think ignoring Breh would effect him in any way?

:upsetfavre:
How can you Bush someone that bushed you first?

:scust:
What do you brehettes want?

Daps
:dahell:

Full of himself because he wanted to draw a line on a girl that hits him up talking about nothing when she bored, and finds him attractive?

:what:
He's lame for saying we should chill on this because I have a girl?

:dwillhuh:
You think ignoring Breh would effect him in any way?

:upsetfavre:
How can you Bush someone that bushed you first?

:scust:
What do you brehettes want?
I have no dog in the fight, just commenting.
Take it this way: you've got a female co worker, you find her mildly attractive enough not to say that she's ugly, yall share a few jokes, maybe even grab lunch a few times. Then all of a sudden she hits you with " now don't go liking me, I have a man we need to chill ":what:
And your like "what, who said that I even was feeling you like that?"
See.....not so cool having to roles reversed.
I get were op is coming from. Every thing isn't a invite and just because I'm nice doesn't mean I want you. So yes, I would throw whatever "friendship " it was to the bushes.
It comes down to dude assuming things because she's friendly towards him
Doubt you would want a chick assuming you want to dig her out just because yall are sitting across from each other at work discussing last nights episode of Empire.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Take it this way: you've got a female co worker, you find her mildly attractive enough not to say that she's ugly, yall share a few jokes, maybe even grab lunch a few times. Then all of a sudden she hits you with " now don't go liking me, I have a man we need to chill ":what:
I get were op is coming from. Every thing isn't a invite and just because I'm nice doesn't mean I want you. So yes, I would throw whatever "friendship " it was to the bushes.
Doubt you would want a chick assuming you want to dig her out just because yall are sitting across from each other at work discussing last nights episode of Empire.

Nah this ain't no grab lunch, talk about shows shyt. That's totally different.

From when she's texting Breh out out of hours when's she's bored..what do you want Breh to think.

Numerous times in this thread she's called him attractive and out of her league, and you think the result isn't subconsciously giving him gloogly eyes and sneak thirsting?

I understand wanting to defend a brehette, but I'm just seeing shyt how it is..

Friendzoned and she's mad. Thread done.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bruh there is guidelines that make it simple. There should be no texting and going out to lunch. Plus both parties can always slip in that they are dating someone so that gives them awareness of their respective situations

Stop :cape:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
21046.jpg
@milobased :dead:

Daps
Nah this ain't no grab lunch, talk about shows shyt. That's totally different.

From when she's texting Breh out out of hours when's she's bored..what do you want Breh to think.

Numerous times in this thread she's called him attractive and out of her league, and you think the result isn't subconsciously giving him gloogly eyes and sneak thirsting?

I understand wanting to defend a brehette, but I'm just seeing shyt how it is..

Friendzoned and she's mad. Thread done.
Maybe so. But I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't have anything else to do with him seeing how he's gonna take everything as flirting