As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's not out my league. I've been with men who were more attractive. most of the girls he fukks with are really plain looking. Now I sound jealous but I feel like I'm a little out of his league :patrice::skip:

How close are you two? You've obviously given this a large amount of thought

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Actually, it probably has nothing to do with you or him misinterpreting you feelings for him and everything to do with his girl.

She probably saw one of your random texts and went "Who the fukk is this bytch
kGfoq.gif
" and just wanted you to slow down on the random texts so he could stop getting in trouble with his girl.

One thing I've learned in life is men are simple and it's us women who find double meaning in everything they say/do.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
He's not out my league. I've been with men who were more attractive. most of the girls he fukks with are really plain looking. Now I sound jealous but I feel like I'm a little out of his league :patrice::skip:
:mjlol: You out his league even tho he rejected u

Even tho he's really attractive and "cute"

U saying he isn't THAT hard to seduce but ...yet ....he rejected u

Homie said "this was fun and all but don't get any ideas.... I know u want this D but U gotta goo"

Ain't even put u in the friend zone lol
Humble yourself maybe:mjpls:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:wow:Call a Breh attractive, text him when your bored when has a girl, write paragraphs about him on a forum, Breh stating he wants to maintain the friendship..that you 'wanted' btw...

But nah...he's in the wrong...

Get friendzoned and don't be a grown-up about it brehettes

This whole thing is the equivalent to a talking to a girl on the street, getting rejected and saying you weren't shyt anyway

:yeshrug:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Actually, it probably has nothing to do with you or him misinterpreting you feelings for him and everything to do with his girl.

She probably saw one of your random texts and went "Who the fukk is this bytch
kGfoq.gif
" and just wanted you to slow down on the random texts so he could stop getting in trouble with his girl.

One thing I've learned in life is men are simple and it's us women who find double meaning in everything they say/do.

That cat gif though :dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't let it bother me, OP. Like others said it sounds like he was just doing it for his relationship. Maybe he wasn't sure of your feelings but out of respect for his girlfriend he decided he needed to distance himself.

My problem has always been being nice to guys and them thinking that's an opening to ask me out. Not saying that they shouldn't. I get it. A female you find attractive that's nice to you. A lot of men would go for it but if you know you are not cute and you're fat, don't assume I'm willing to look past the physical especially when you know I work out and care about my appearance.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
A lot of men would go for it but if you know you are not cute and you're fat, don't assume I'm willing to look past the physical especially when you know I work out and care about my appearance.

This read out loud in a valley girl voice is funny.

Fat mofos bag winners everyday b. If your attractive you will be asked out by all types.