As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally call it mean, but if you want to call it a challenge then ok. Either way it's intentional negative behavior and I think it's wack that you have to do that in order to get a guy to respond. Actually if I feel I need to behave that way then I back away from the guy.

Guess we're talking about two different things. I for example, don't care to eat steak at a seafood restaurant but will eat seafood at a steak restaurant. I have my quirky ways about me. A lady that know's that about me may say I'm just being difficult whenever we're going out to eat at such places. I'm not being mean, disrepectful, or anything of the matter. It's just a belief I have in regards to how food is cooked in certain restaurants. I may bend every now and then and try some steak at a seafood restaurant but just understand that 9.9 times out of 10 if we're going to a seafood restaurant I'm getting seafood; I don't care how good you say their steaks are! Some women love that while others don't care for it, The one's that do like it like the challenge it presents trying to get me to concede that steaks in seafood restaurants aren't so bad. But when it's all said and done they're getting the real me... not some manufactured character to intentionally be difficult to get a response or on the flip side of things tell them what they want to hear.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe so. But I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't have anything else to do with him seeing how he's gonna take everything as flirting

So it would be cool if someone did that too you? If you wanted to let a "friend" know you weren't single because it seem like yall were getting close. It would be cool if he just dropped you...

And what does it matter if he takes it as flirting after the fact, he clearly was taking as that all along, she just didn't know or care to address it so he did. absolutely nothing has to change, she just got her feelings hurt. Men deal with this happening all the time. Usually its us being "rejected or warned" since we are the one that are the aggressors.

Daps
Bruh there is guidelines that make it simple. There should be no texting and going out to lunch. Plus both parties can always slip in that they are dating someone so that gives them awareness of their respective situations

Stop :cape:
Caping, I'm caping because I understand were she's coming from and disagree with dude assuming that she's wants him because they keke at work. Coworkers can't have lunch or text after work? I'll remember that the next time I go to lunch with one of mine or when they text me after work to tell me that Home Depot has light bulbs on sale.
But you right though

Daps
But if you liked him, ignoring him would effect you more than him, no?

Hes chilling.
But she never said that she liked him like that. You can recognize that someone is attractive but not want to go there with them. Hell I think ray j is cute. But I wouldn't phuck him with another woman's cooch. So her ignoring him may not bother her.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So today I'm hanging with my coworker. He's really attractive. We have been hanging out more at work and just talking to each other a lot. Tell me why today we were alone and he hits me with "you know I have a girl now I just think we should cool it "
DONT NOBODY WANT YOU. Why can't a woman be fukking nice to a man and want to hang out without wanting to be in a relationship or have sex with him? It actually pissed me off that he thinks I want that from him. We literally talk about the women he likes together jokingly. I've given him friend vibes from day one. Sometimes I just like to be around him and spend time with him.. I text him when I bored and we have little jokes together because everyone at work sucks and I can laugh and relate to him. He's not my type... and I'm pretty sure he only likes white women. Lol he really tried to play me like I'm lusting after him.
I guess I should just stop being nice and wanting to hang out with men... Now it feels awkward even speaking to him. I feel like the whole time he thought I was feeling him but I just thought he was a nice guy plus he always was making an effort to be around ME so I thought we were cool.

Anyways /rant

Just thought I share because now I realize I need to stop treating everyone so nicely because that means I wanna fukk. Ha. I don't have a lot of girlfriends. I just always gravitated towards guys (not in that way)... but i feel like it's always misconstrued. I actually get more quiet around guys I'm into and open up to most of my platonic guy friends. NOBODY gets it. They always think I have a motive.
I'm just sick of it... maybe I should have a stank attitude and not talk to the guys in my office and I won't have these issues.

You liked him. When it came to the point he no longer had time for you, you now wanna be a frigid bytch.

Co-worker did the same to me too when she came on too strongly, I just said I had a gf? What happened then, she started speaking to me less. I didn't mind being friends, just stop sexually harassing me.

People talk about men reacting the same to the friendzone? Women take being friendzoned to another level.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
But she never said that she liked him like that. You can recognize that someone is attractive but not want to go there with them. Hell I think ray j is cute. But I wouldn't phuck him with another woman's cooch. So her ignoring him may not bother her.

Do you know how I know for a fact it will..

Because she created a thread about him on a forum she lurks on and wrote paragraphs, or she would have continued with life.

Caught feelings and acted on it.

:yeshrug:

Daps
So it would be cool if someone did that too you? If you wanted to let a "friend" know you weren't single because it seem like yall were getting close. It would be cool if he just dropped you...

And what does it matter if he takes it as flirting after the fact, he clearly was taking as that all along, she just didn't know or care to address it so he did. absolutely nothing has to change, she just got her feelings hurt. Men deal with this happening all the time. Usually its us being "rejected or warned" since we are the one that are the aggressors.
:mindblown:
He told her they should chill or be cool or something like that.
So, I would chill. He can't expect their relationship to stay the same after that. He said chill, I would chill

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Blah blah blah you want attention we get it. I've come to the realization that you can't please everybody..and you damn sho can't be "nice" to everyone. Lot of times people take your kindness for weakness, or take your kindness for blindness. I am especially cautious when a chick is being hella nice and going out of her way to be nice.

Its a difference, when that's just how people are. But the problem is $ome folks cant decipher whether you are being genuine and sincere with your intentions. Or are you on some other shyt. Plenty of times, women have questioned my "motive" as far as me displaying and showing behavior suitable for a(n) adult. Not because I want fukk, because I wanna know you. But.....

Y'all sit here and give y'all attention to a nikka who ain't sweating you or thinking bout you. Because he's mysterious and he has a aura bout him.

Lol no. Its cause he ain't barging you lol. If a animal sees a trap being set,

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So today I'm hanging with my coworker. He's really attractive. We have been hanging out more at work and just talking to each other a lot. Tell me why today we were alone and he hits me with "you know I have a girl now I just think we should cool it "
DONT NOBODY WANT YOU. Why can't a woman be fukking nice to a man and want to hang out without wanting to be in a relationship or have sex with him? It actually pissed me off that he thinks I want that from him. We literally talk about the women he likes together jokingly. I've given him friend vibes from day one. Sometimes I just like to be around him and spend time with him.. I text him when I bored and we have little jokes together because everyone at work sucks and I can laugh and relate to him. He's not my type... and I'm pretty sure he only likes white women. Lol he really tried to play me like I'm lusting after him.
I guess I should just stop being nice and wanting to hang out with men... Now it feels awkward even speaking to him. I feel like the whole time he thought I was feeling him but I just thought he was a nice guy plus he always was making an effort to be around ME so I thought we were cool.

Anyways /rant

Just thought I share because now I realize I need to stop treating everyone so nicely because that means I wanna fukk. Ha. I don't have a lot of girlfriends. I just always gravitated towards guys (not in that way)... but i feel like it's always misconstrued. I actually get more quiet around guys I'm into and open up to most of my platonic guy friends. NOBODY gets it. They always think I have a motive.
I'm just sick of it... maybe I should have a stank attitude and not talk to the guys in my office and I won't have these issues.

Negged off topic title alone

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

Anyways /rant

Be yourself, works better.

teacher

All Star
Daps

Anyways /rant

He's either an undercover homo, doesn't want to smash, his girl made him do it or all the above