As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Caping, I'm caping because I understand were she's coming from and disagree with dude assuming that she's wants him because they keke at work. Coworkers can't have lunch or text after work? I'll remember that the next time I go to lunch with one of mine or when they text me after work to tell me that Home Depot has light bulbs on sale.
But you right though
No male and female can't. I never had a female friend that I text after work let alone have her number if I'm not smashing. If we went out to lunch it was in a GROUP.

I'm just saying this will alleviate all confusion but people act like shyt don't pop off if they spend too much time alone. :rudy: Somebody usually starts liking somebody

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So your mad he made sure your just friends?

If you weren't enjoying the interaction so much, this wouldn't mean much to you. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
bytches are only nice when they wanna get with you or think they will. I

Sounds familiar.

I'm still mad about those free lunches I got at work that my co-worker prepared for me. Until I told her to chill we not like that. Now I gotta bring my own lunch. fukk.

giphy.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I have no dog in the fight, just commenting.
Take it this way: you've got a female co worker, you find her mildly attractive enough not to say that she's ugly, yall share a few jokes, maybe even grab lunch a few times. Then all of a sudden she hits you with " now don't go liking me, I have a man we need to chill ":what:
And your like "what, who said that I even was feeling you like that?"
See.....not so cool having to roles reversed.
I get were op is coming from. Every thing isn't a invite and just because I'm nice doesn't mean I want you. So yes, I would throw whatever "friendship " it was to the bushes.
It comes down to dude assuming things because she's friendly towards him
Doubt you would want a chick assuming you want to dig her out just because yall are sitting across from each other at work discussing last nights episode of Empire.

Happens all the time.

And I do mean all the time.

I find it flattering.

It would only be offensive (hurt my feelings) if I wanted more from the girl.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What happened
She made a thread talking about how she was engaged but was attracted to a co-worker that as flirting with her hardbody. She wanted "advice" on how to proceed. You know how nikkas responded. She still was all in her feelings over this dude. Anyway months later she bumps the thread saying she fukked the co-worker and broke off the engagement. nikkas responded as expected.

#gmb will never die

And she posted a pic of herself, she has a body so that added to the fukkery (assuming she wasn't cat fishing of course)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She made a thread talking about how she was engaged but was attracted to a co-worker that as flirting with her hardbody. She wanted "advice" on how to proceed. You know how nikkas responded. She still was all in her feelings over this dude. Anyway months later she bumps the thread saying she fukked the co-worker and broke off the engagement. nikkas responded as expected.

#gmb will never die

And she posted a pic of herself, she has a body so that added to the fukkery (assuming she wasn't cat fishing of course)

Is she pregnant with his baby? :ohhh:

You know the fukkery just don't stop for hoes. :manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

#gmb will never die

Link?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

#gmb will never die

link for context purposes:jbhmm:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Friendship with women just don't work for men and vice versa. Only rare chances is that there has to be MUTUAL zero ounce of attraction. And even then it's stll risky cause then someone will start thinking thoughts like "well he/she always has my back, and would make a great life partner".

this is backwards...

because marriages are suppose to be based off of friendships between men and women...

.... the foundation of a marriage is an affinity for each other as individuals....the bond that is going to hold the marriage together is a spiritual bond...not a superficial one

so a man and woman being friends first is actually really beneficial if they are looking to develop a meaningful connection..cause that is the foundation of marriage...not a instant relationship based on superficiality