As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
assume a guy is a gay even when you know he aint to protect your fragile ego brehettes :francis:

us black folks the only people on the planet to think like that:francis:
What's funny is that females will wrongly label an obviously straight dude as gay because he ain't sweatin them, but be completely oblivious to a real gay nikka right in front of their face. :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm terrible.

Your words not mine

IESH0Ly.png

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think if you're interested in someone and you're more inclined to make the first move regardless of what gender you are, you should make the move :manny:

I don't approach much, but if I liked a girl enough, I have approached. Last time I did was a couple years ago and got a couple dates out of it. I think being able to strike up a conversation should at least be in your repertoire, even if you're a more passive person in general. I don't expect to be approached by women but I have been before, in fact more often than I actually have approached women, so I imagine that women nowadays who are more naturally inclined to be more forward are having fun being able to be the instigator.

A better question would be how receptive are you to a woman who approaches you :lupe:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is that females will wrongly label an obviously straight dude as gay because he ain't sweatin them, but be completely oblivious to a real gay nikka right in front of their face. :mjlol:

Backwards mentality:francis:

Pimp C really changed the game for me. I get it when I need it :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I think if you're interested in someone and you're more inclined to make the first move regardless of what gender you are, you should make the move :manny:

I don't approach much, but if I liked a girl enough, I have approached. Last time I did was a couple years ago and got a couple dates out of it. I think being able to strike up a conversation should at least be in your repertoire, even if you're a more passive person in general. I don't expect to be approached by women but I have been before, in fact more often than I actually have approached women, so I imagine that women nowadays who are more naturally inclined to be more forward are having fun being able to be the instigator.

A better question would be how receptive are you to a woman who approaches you :lupe:

/ thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My wife approached me. She said she saw a guy with the qualities she wanted and didn't want to leave anything to chance.

Sad thing is, lotta dudes like OP and other posters who replied, are scared when this happens. It's intimidating because it doesn't put them in the dominant position and throws them for a loop. They aren't in control of the attraction and subsequently feel like less of a man.

One dude even said it was a turn off. Most likely because it's been beaten into him that the approach should be done by the man and it's tied to a masculine trait in his mind.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sad thing is, lotta dudes like OP and other posters who replied, are scared when this happens. It's intimidating because it doesn't put them in the dominant position and throws them for a loop. They aren't in control of the attraction and subsequently feel like less of a man.

One dude even said it was a turn off. Most likely because it's been beaten into him that the approach should be done by the man and it's tied to a masculine trait in his mind.

It shook the shyt out of me when it happened too :russ:. I never knew how to correctly respond until I got older - but you're 100% correct, dudes get turned off because they subconsciously view the woman as either masculine or somewhat promiscuous (yeah :beli:). And anything that doesn't make us look masculine in the slightest is an affront to our manhood. It's a tiring attitude to have IMO.

Daps
OP on here giving all this advice, it's a literal guarantee he broke as fukk.

How many women you walkin down on? How good do they look? How many actually fukkin you? How many are demanding commitment?

I wont even get deep into it, but any nikka with half a brain know the answer.

Write a BluePrint on money (the only thing that matters when seeking DIME bytches), and I'll be interested.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OP is overlooking something & I'm not sure it's been mentioned yet. I've only read the first post.

I've cold approached enough to know it can be the biggest waste of time. It has nothing to do with rejection. That's part of the game. It's more about what happens after you get their number. You are treated WAY better by a female hoping to get your attention as opposed to a female you went to cold approach. You've seen the way females act about a guy they are excited about. The ideal way to approach a female is one that is showing you interest. The reality of it is most females prefer a guy that is "better" than them & they had to work to get his attention. Every guy doesn't have it that way though, so I'm not even disagreeing with the OP here. I'm just pointing out the time wasted entertaining a female you cold approached.

Last edited: