As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when people try to be obtuse. do you people actually look around you? Black people GENERALLY have better muscle insertions than other races. we tend to have broader more defined shoulders, good chest, good ab symmetry, and our bones are denser than other. WHITE people are generally physically stronger I.E weight lifting comps/olympics. there's a reason why asians are known for their big calf muscles.
But you just said whites are stronger...

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
One thing I'm glad I did in my youth was powerlifting (or at least strength training around powerlifting routines).

Putting on muscle is important, but not at the cost of strength.

Now I just need to cut. :mjcry:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you but that part about us being genetically better at gaining muscle is an outright lie...
It's not a lie. During slavery they used the biggest, strongest slaves as breeders. Obviously there are still plenty of black people who have bad genetics, but no other race was genetically engineered to be swole and in good working shape. They killed off the weaker slaves who couldn't do field work or who were genetically more intelligent than athletic.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
It's not a lie. During slavery they used the biggest, strongest slaves as breeders. Obviously there are still plenty of black people who have bad genetics, but no other race was genetically engineered to be swole and in good working shape. They killed off the weaker slaves who couldn't do field work or who were genetically more intelligent than athletic.

:beli: :stopitslime: :comeon:

I believe in our physical gifts, but it comes from simply being the original man. Not some myth about slavery.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
But that combo though? :wow:

:banderas:Walking onto a Dartmouth or Yale campus and seeing NOTHING but Cam Newtons, Floyd Mayweathers, Usain Bolts, Russel Wilsons, Serenas, and Alison Felixes.... is THE biggest fear of the cac and is the very thing fueling the white supremacy movement in the U.S ...

that damn combo...:banderas:

stay up in that gym my peoples :blessed:

Yep, stay in the gym and hit the books. :wow:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we are some athletic yet dumb mothafukkas correct?

Be careful with these stereotypes.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
But real life is not the media. In real life their wives will be salivating over you and there ain't a damn thing they can do about thing but get mad:smugdraper:

:salute:

Ya'll need to stop thinking white supremacy and black hatred is a white man thing and not a white people thing. Many of these men's wives hate us just as much if not MORE. I've seen posters talk about hating racism yet they can't stop talking about being with "PAWGs".

We need to stop assuming every non-black woman wants us because of our alleged sexual prowess and elite masculinity. While many may desire to experience being with a black man deep down, very few actually act on it because their hatred for us overshadows their lust. So really, why are we bragging about white women wanting us physically yet still seeing us as sub human? Ya'll know physical attraction to us was never the problem, right? They used to STAY raping male and female slaves.

Stop worrying about european, asian, and hispanic women wanting us. Instead, lets focus on building strong black families with quality black women. Build that strong black body for yourself and for that special queen. Not for a white girl looking to experiment with forbidden fruit.

Other than that, great post OP

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand if you mean being healthy as in watching what you eat, eating healthy and etc BUT the premise of your thread is way off.

In fact, this shyt is actually offensive where it's basically cosigning stereotypes. I agree about being in shape but not just physically, also mentally. Op, you should read a book or two.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll need to stop thinking white supremacy and black hatred is a white man thing and not a white people thing. Many of these men's wives hate us just as much if not MORE. I've seen posters talk about hating racism yet they can't stop talking about being with "PAWGs".

We need to stop assuming every non-black woman wants us because of our alleged sexual prowess and elite masculinity. While many may desire to experience being with a black man deep down, very few actually act on it because their hatred for us overshadows their lust. So really, why are we bragging about white women wanting us physically yet still seeing us as sub human? Ya'll know physical attraction to us was never the problem, right? They used to STAY raping male and female slaves.

Stop worrying about european, asian, and hispanic women wanting us. Instead, lets focus on building strong black families with quality black women. Build that strong black body for yourself and for that special queen. Not for a white girl looking to experiment with forbidden fruit.

Other than that, great post OP

I think that shyt applies to everybody. Black women including because unfortunately, white supremacy affects everyone especially black people who aren't aware like the op.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Fitness and sports have always been a major part of my life, active with lifting, Judo, BJJ, Thai Boxing. There is nothing more empowering than pushing yourself to the next level, whether it be for a competition, tournament, etc, and the benefits are obviously strong mental fortitude along with the impressive physical attributes.

Outside of feeling good about myself and having an innate confidence, I love essentially having a tailored wardrobe since I can wear most clothes off the rack outside of business suits. Women pick up on this confidence and it makes the dating game very easy....

To me fitness is an essential part of my life.

Pros:
Feel good about yourself
You look lean and fit with what you wear
You'll live longer
More Energy

Cons:
Time (but consider all the time wasted watching IG THOTS)