As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
But that combo though? :wow:

:banderas:Walking onto a Dartmouth or Yale campus and seeing NOTHING but Cam Newtons, Floyd Mayweathers, Usain Bolts, Russel Wilsons, Serenas, and Allyson Felixes.... is THE biggest fear of the cac and is the very thing fueling the white supremacy movement in the U.S ...

that damn combo...:banderas:

stay up in that gym my peoples :blessed:

Yep :obama:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I think I get it now. :ohhh:

If every black man is in shape, cacs will be so intimidated and emasculated by their women desiring us, that they will just have no choice and no other options but to give up ruling the world.
Ain't this the reason they hate us already? Intimidated by big black dikks and fear of stealing their chicks.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
:beli: :stopitslime: :comeon:

I believe in our physical gifts, but it comes from simply being the original man. Not some myth about slavery.
Hmm you are wrong there. In Africa there are certain tribes that have muscular men. Men from Nigeria,ghana,ivory coast, and Cameroon tend to be muscular while men from Sudan and Senegal tent to be either tall and sender or tall and muscular. Men from central Africa can be muscular if they have west african origins(people like serge ibaka or mutombo). If they don't have west african origins (like the mouth pygmies of congo) then they are usually short and stocky... or frail. Most black people from the Americas come from the muscular west african countries that I listed so this gives the illusion that black people can gain muscle easily. Black people from east africa,south africa, and parts of central Africa tendo to not be muscular though. The same applies to white people. White people of northern European descent tend to be really strong (people from Scandinavia,germnay,austria,netherlands and the uk).

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Hmm you are wrong there. In Africa there are certain tribes that have muscular men. Men from Nigeria,ghana,ivory coast, and Cameroon tend to be muscular while men from Sudan and Senegal tent to be either tall and sender or tall and muscular. Men from central Africa can be muscular if they have west african origins(people like serge ibaka or mutombo). If they don't have west african origins (like the mouth pygmies of congo) then they are usually short and stocky... or frail. Most black people from the Americas come from the muscular west african countries that I listed so this gives the illusion that black people can gain muscle easily. Black people from east africa,south africa, and parts of central Africa tendo to not be muscular though. The same applies to white people. White people of northern European descent tend to be really strong (people from Scandinavia,germnay,austria,netherlands and the uk).

What the fukk does ANY of that have to do with breeding during slavery? :mindblown:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I understand if you mean being healthy as in watching what you eat, eating healthy and etc BUT the premise of your thread is way off.

In fact, this shyt is actually offensive where it's basically cosigning stereotypes. I agree about being in shape but not just physically, also mentally. Op, you should read a book or two.

Think of your brain as a muscle. I used to bullshyt my way through highschool & freshman year of college with C's & B's but after I thought of school as an extension of my training it took me to another level.

The mental clarity when not eating GMO poison. So powerful bruh's & bruhette's I can't talk about it enough
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Ya'll need to stop thinking white supremacy and black hatred is a white man thing and not a white people thing. Many of these men's wives hate us just as much if not MORE. I've seen posters talk about hating racism yet they can't stop talking about being with "PAWGs".

We need to stop assuming every non-black woman wants us because of our alleged sexual prowess and elite masculinity. While many may desire to experience being with a black man deep down, very few actually act on it because their hatred for us overshadows their lust. So really, why are we bragging about white women wanting us physically yet still seeing us as sub human? Ya'll know physical attraction to us was never the problem, right? They used to STAY raping male and female slaves.

Stop worrying about european, asian, and hispanic women wanting us. Instead, lets focus on building strong black families with quality black women. Build that strong black body for yourself and for that special queen. Not for a white girl looking to experiment with forbidden fruit.

Other than that, great post OP

:salute:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
i hate when people try to be obtuse. do you people actually look around you? Black people GENERALLY have better muscle insertions than other races. we tend to have broader more defined shoulders, good chest, good ab symmetry, and our bones are denser than other. WHITE people are generally physically stronger I.E weight lifting comps/olympics. there's a reason why asians are known for their big calf muscles.

Yep. I see fat/out-of-shape cats, I see small dudes, and I see in shape dudes. Black folks don't have a monopoly on any of those body types. Hard work is what's required for most people to build a great physique. Bringing up "race" and so-called genetic advantages is silly (bringing up individual genetic advantages could be interesting though).

jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

I guess he was just waiting for his "genetics" to set in. :mjlol:

No black man actually says "BBC", Doink the Clown.

These internet cats do.

So we are some athletic yet dumb mothafukkas correct?

Be careful with these stereotypes.

Exactly.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay I'm joining a gym for the health benefits. Not because of what OP says. I still believe a college educated black man, is more intimidating to a white person than a fit one. But I am big so:yeshrug:
Why not be both?:sas1:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
By the way, I 100% agree with OP about black men people never being out-of-shape. Just disagree about these so-called genetic advantages.
There are generic advantages I'd you are of West african descent. Scientists have even proven rhus. It happens to be that 90 percent of Jamaicans have a certain gene that gives you explosive muscles. Only 50 percent of Americans have this gene and there are no Olympic sprinters without this gene. Here read this The gene for Jamaican sprinting success? No, not really.